Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a note to the young men at fans on fire

2 posters

Go down

a note to the young men at fans on fire Empty a note to the young men at fans on fire

Post by Guest 2009-01-18, 23:59

This is the woman that you know as “blackfriday’s mom.” I think you should be aware that you have violated this forum’s abuse boundaries a number of times now. In the past you have cursed at me publicly on this forum and threatened to harm me. You have also defamed my character. Most recently (today), you changed the information in my account: you went into my account without my permission and changed my screen name to something that I did not choose. Please be aware that if these kind of actions on your part continues, then the next step for me is to contact Forum Motion’s litigation department, as spelled out in the forum’s rules for reporting abuse. I have screenshots of each violation. I prefer not to pursue this, but enough is enough.

Thank you,
blackfriday’s mom
January 18, 2009

Back to top Go down

a note to the young men at fans on fire Empty Re: a note to the young men at fans on fire

Post by Zpj 2009-01-19, 00:47

You are so over-sensitive. Do you know that?
Zpj
Zpj
Noob Fretter

Number of posts : 3339
Registration date : 2008-08-16

North Fantopia Government

http://www.ravenriley.com

Back to top Go down

a note to the young men at fans on fire Empty Re: a note to the young men at fans on fire

Post by Guest 2009-01-19, 02:47

More like blackfriday's bitch/...whore/cunt/slut/mother....../mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpj 2009-01-19, 03:07

Zmannnn wrote:More like blackfriday's bitch/...whore/cunt/slut/mother....../mom
Oh shi-.
Zpj
Zpj
Noob Fretter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-01-19, 07:04

I want to see these pictures. To be honest this post seems a bit random to me. I know some people scolded you a while back because we were sad about Black Friday leaving, but I don't know anything about today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpj 2009-01-19, 07:14

Me neither.

Here's my honest opinion. This forum is here so we, the members, can have fun. It seems that you don't like it when people have fun. Are you against that? Is it against Christianity to have fun? If so, then I'm glad I'm not Christian, and I feel sorry for all Christians.

EDIT: By the way, I'm quite sure this is really Friday's mom. I checked out setfree's IP. It's the same IP used by "Guest", which was previously Black Friday/White Friday. So... Yeah it's either Friday himself, or his mom, and knowing his mom as much as I do at the moment, it's most likely the latter.
Zpj
Zpj
Noob Fretter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-01-19, 08:08

zpj, I did not post on this forum about having fun. And I didn't post anything about Christianity. I am simply requesting that you stop messing with my account and stop attacking me.

If you saw what zmann wrote above on a message board addressed to YOUR mother, would you call that something "fun"? Fun is not fun when it attacks another person maliciously. That is considered "slander", even "libel" but NOT fun.

I have made a request and I have told you what action I will take if you continue to ignore my requst. Have you read your own terms of service? They are being violated every time someone posts something about "black friday's mom., " in anger on this board.

Thank you for responding without hatefulness this time, zpj.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-01-19, 08:30

EDIT: Didn't express myself as much as I needed. *winks*

Honestly, If you want to report this forum, go right ahead. We'll just continue to create more forums. But the next time, you won't find it. So we can speak freely and without some older immature unkind lady spying on what we happen to say. For crying out loud, we're kids! We make fun of the elderly. Name one person who doesn't, I'm sure your son has once in his life. Anyways, again, go ahead and report us for "attacking" you and "discouraging" you. If you want to act that way just because we changed your profile status. Do It, see if we care.

Oh and.

Don't be a dumb bitch ass whore. Get over yourself you stupid cunt.

EDIT: According to your birth date on your profile, you're eight years old. But, even an eight year old has more intelligence and maturity then you do. I mean, come on! You're arguing with little kids! Can't you just go get banged or something so you'll leave younger children that see you elders as influences alone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpj 2009-01-19, 09:47

Look here. I brought up fun and religion because of the Matt incident. You ruined his fun, by "banning" him from Fans, for religious reasons. Am I wrong? Do you want your son to be happy and to have fun? Then allow him to come to this forum if he wants to. Why not?

Also, the reason people "attacked" you is because you don't allow Matt to come here.

Anyway, when I said that you are over-sensitive, I didn't mean for it to come out rude or anything. I was stating my opinion.

EDIT: Ok, for now, until stated otherwise by a mod or admin, any further "attacks" against "setfree" will result in a warning.
Zpj
Zpj
Noob Fretter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-01-19, 09:49

setfree wrote:
If you saw what zmann wrote above on a message board addressed to YOUR mother, would you call that something "fun"? Fun is not fun when it attacks another person maliciously. That is considered "slander", even "libel" but NOT fun.
Its Zmannnn. 4 Zs you dumb bitch. If you can take enough time to read the FUCKING RULES OF CONDUCT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO CORRECTLY TYPE MY NAME.

If you are so sad and butthurt because your husband won't have sex with you because you are a stupid ugly ass bitch so you have to hire a to hire a male prostitute. You can just leave the forum instead to trying to be an exception to what everyone else does when they dislike a forum. If you had enough time to visit any other forums instead of constantly sucking dick you would be able know that most forums are more intolerant and full of assholes than this once.
If we let you have your way and and threaten us into getting what you want. We would have to give everyone who is a whiny dumb bitch what they wanted everytime they were a little sad.

So why don't you just go and do what you do best.

Suck a dick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpj 2009-01-19, 09:57

*Cough* I'll oversee that last post, seeing that Zmannnn didn't see my post about the warning. If I were you I would just ignore it.
Zpj
Zpj
Noob Fretter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-01-19, 13:09

This has gone on far enough, I'm IP banning BF's mom. The end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-01-19, 18:46

You Locked But No Move LOL So I Will

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-02-12, 18:29

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I LOL'D. REALLY REALLY HARD AT THIS THREAD. Thank you for that, Zmannnn and Jrdn.

I never saw this. HOW DID I MISS IT!!! And, sorry BF's mom.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-06-09, 23:20

Yeah, sorry again Matt's mom. That was really immature of us.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down