Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:D:D ENDLESS SETLIST 2!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2 posters

Go down

:D:D ENDLESS SETLIST 2!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Empty :D:D ENDLESS SETLIST 2!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Post by Guest 2009-02-04, 07:56

IM ON SONG 5/84!!!

Back to top Go down

:D:D ENDLESS SETLIST 2!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Empty Re: :D:D ENDLESS SETLIST 2!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-02-04, 08:36

Just a quick question...

How do you enter the endless setlist on RB1? My friend and I did it before, but I can't remember how.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

North Fantopia Government

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

:D:D ENDLESS SETLIST 2!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Empty Re: :D:D ENDLESS SETLIST 2!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Post by Guest 2009-02-04, 08:45

I don't know. I didn't even beat the gane in RB1 Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-04, 09:25

How Long Does It Take You To Finish I'm Planing On Doing It With Out Pausing And Getting The Achievement

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-04, 10:07

well, I've paused it too many times to know, but I'm on 12 I think, and it's taken about 26 minutes, so the whole thing should take like 5 hours. I have it paused and my cousin is gonna come over an we're gonna play it all night because I have a snow day today!

EDIT: I did that math and on average it should take 9 hours Neutral I better get started!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-04, 15:03

I'm gonna be doing the endless setlist 2 this weekend. Very Happy
All by myself. No pausing for the achievement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-06, 11:43

When they mean no pausing do they really mean you cannot pause the game even once? Or do you mean come back to it later?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-06, 15:04

Idk, I'm not gonna pause at all just in case. I'm either doing it tonight or tomorrow. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-06, 15:25

If I had RB2 I would so do it on drums in 1 night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-06, 16:18

I couldn't finish it Razz. Too many bad songs. I'm gonna do it with my brother's friend because he's almost as good as me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-06, 18:57

I'll be able to do it. Razz
I'll just get bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-06, 19:56

zct92 wrote:I'll be able to do it. Razz
I'll just get bored.
I thought so too. Until I got to tangled up in blue. That song will change your mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-06, 20:11

Ah I hate that song. I'll be able to do it though, I've played the song like 10 times. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by KermitForPrez 2009-02-07, 14:47

Tangled Up in Blue is the most annoying song ever to play on drums...

I will probably eventually play the Endless Setlist 2, but probably will pause during some songs. *cough PAINKILLER cough*
KermitForPrez
KermitForPrez
Legend

Number of posts : 1764
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://piggyforce.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-07, 15:02

Why would you pause on that? Easy song.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-07, 16:00

bluedude426 wrote:Why would you pause on that? Easy song.
Too bad it's one of the hardest songs in the game on drums Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-07, 18:53

*Watches youtube video*

Just a little touch on the leg. Not a problem if you play real drums and play soccer. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-07, 19:07

bluedude426 wrote:*Watches youtube video*

Just a little touch on the leg. Not a problem if you play real drums and play soccer. Razz
:O THATS WHY YOUR SO GOOD! YOU PLAY SOCCER you whore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-07, 22:38

I pwn at soccer too.

Back to top Go down

Post by KermitForPrez 2009-02-08, 00:39

Oh, you don't understand the feeling of your legs being ripped apart.

I've finished that song, it would just be a very painful experience going from Painkiller to Visions and Panic Attack without pausing.
KermitForPrez
KermitForPrez
Legend

Number of posts : 1764
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://piggyforce.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-08, 01:04

Panic Attack isn't hard on the legs.

Visions is hard, but the time it takes to load, I would be ready for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-12, 22:20

KermitForPrez wrote:

Oh, you don't understand the feeling of your legs being ripped apart.

I've finished that song, it would just be a very painful experience going from Painkiller to Visions and Panic Attack without pausing.
If only painkiller were in the middle, it would kill the pain...Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down