Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone here interested in learning how to get custom songs on GH3?

Go down

Anyone here interested in learning how to get custom songs on GH3? Empty Anyone here interested in learning how to get custom songs on GH3?

Post by Guest 2009-02-05, 19:55

I found out you can do it for free by modding your PS2. I modded my PS2, and I'm not sure if this is true yet, but I'll see what. GH3 customs is more exciting then FOF.

Back to top Go down

Anyone here interested in learning how to get custom songs on GH3? Empty Re: Anyone here interested in learning how to get custom songs on GH3?

Post by Guest 2009-02-05, 20:49

You never knew of this?
This is simple stuff.

Back to top Go down

Anyone here interested in learning how to get custom songs on GH3? Empty Re: Anyone here interested in learning how to get custom songs on GH3?

Post by Guest 2009-02-05, 21:01

I knew how to do GH2, but I never got the disks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-05, 21:51

I don't have a flip top PS2 and I'm too lazy to go out and get a flip top case, so...
I have GH3PC, so I'm good Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-05, 21:53

I can mod any PS2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-05, 21:54

Well, can you mod one that I tried to open but got hot lava lamp wax all over and now the screws are permanently screwed in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-05, 21:54

Yep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-05, 22:01

I would want to know how to mod and put custom songs on, but i'm selling my GH3 for PS2 soon. Very Happy So I can buy it for the 360. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-02-05, 22:28

I've already modded my PS2. My dad has it, so I'll have to get it from him.

Also, I just bought 25 DVD-R disks from FujiFilm, is that good for burning custom disks?
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

North Fantopia Government

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-05, 22:52

lol, I'll find out soon. Thats the brand I have. As long as they are DVD-R they should work. That and the custom ISO size must be LESS than the original. Meaning, don't replace all the songs with impossible long ones. In fact, if you have a lot of long songs create a 2 second one and replace half the files with that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-06, 11:42

KTownEgghead wrote:I've already modded my PS2. My dad has it, so I'll have to get it from him.

Also, I just bought 25 DVD-R disks from FujiFilm, is that good for burning custom disks?

For GH customs you want to use Sony discs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-06, 15:23

You can use any disks, Sony is recommended though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down