Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm thinking of making a Tony Royster Jr. Pack.

Go down

I'm thinking of making a Tony Royster Jr. Pack. Empty I'm thinking of making a Tony Royster Jr. Pack.

Post by Guest 2009-02-25, 21:02

If you've never heard this guy, be prepared. He is INSANE. Here are 3 songs I'm thinking about doing.

Back to top Go down

I'm thinking of making a Tony Royster Jr. Pack. Empty Re: I'm thinking of making a Tony Royster Jr. Pack.

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-02-25, 21:17

1st Video: GOOD FUCKING LORD.
2nd Video: Meh. Impressive. Not as good as first.
3rd Video: HOLY MUTHERFUCKING SHIT I THINK I JUST SHAT MYSELF WITH THE EPICNESS THAT IS THIS KID. HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OH MY GOD I DON"T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO THINK.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

North Fantopia Government

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I'm thinking of making a Tony Royster Jr. Pack. Empty Re: I'm thinking of making a Tony Royster Jr. Pack.

Post by Guest 2009-02-25, 21:25

Yeah. I like to have 2 projects in progress so when I get bored with one I work on teh other. These would be epic. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-02-25, 21:32

It would be the only songs I play besides Bullet Very Happy
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

North Fantopia Government

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-25, 21:39

You only 3 starred Tears Don't Fall, all you could do with these is stare at the 89th notes passing by. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down