Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post pictures of yourself! (With or without guitars)

+3
KTownEgghead
Fox_grl93
Electro Tomato
7 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Post pictures of yourself! (With or without guitars) - Page 12 Empty Re: Post pictures of yourself! (With or without guitars)

Post by Zpj 2009-06-23, 23:36

Pff <_<.

Hey drphil, post pics of you now Very Happy.
Zpj
Zpj
Noob Fretter

Number of posts : 3339
Registration date : 2008-08-16

North Fantopia Government

http://www.ravenriley.com

Back to top Go down

Post pictures of yourself! (With or without guitars) - Page 12 Empty Re: Post pictures of yourself! (With or without guitars)

Post by Guest 2009-06-23, 23:55

Zpj wrote:Pff <_<.

Hey drphil, post pics of you now Very Happy.
Once I grow my hair out again. ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-24, 00:31

Jrdn being his creepy self, saved Blue Murders picture so I got to see. Razz

Oh, and
jrdnxxhero (12:52:09 AM): the only way to see if she is a she, is for her to take a photo of her holding up the date. Butt ass naked.
jrdnxxhero (12:52:14 AM): showing her titties.

But I think now we should get off the subject of her and all this shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-24, 00:35

lol...I save everything.

I also have to say jrdn is taking the high man route.

It can be summarized like this:
ZOMG GUISE! LAY OF TEH GIRL!!!!!!
STOP BEING NERDS AND HITTING ON GIRLS OVER THE INTERNETS!!!
ZOMG PLEEZ HAVE SEX WITH ME NAO!
Post pictures of yourself! (With or without guitars) - Page 12 550px-Whiteknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-24, 00:41

what the fuck again

Post pictures of yourself! (With or without guitars) - Page 12 Whattheshit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-24, 00:43

FUCKING SHIT! BACK ON TOPIC OR WARNINGS WILL BE ISSUED.

Sorry I'm tired of this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-24, 00:43

Blame jrdn, not me. Or blame me, doesn't matter. But I think its a good idea to get off this subject before Blue leaves. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-24, 00:44

zct92 wrote:Blame jrdn, not me. Or blame me, doesn't matter. But I think its a good idea to get off this subject before Blue leaves. Razz

+1. Back on topic. Nao.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-24, 00:49

ON TOPIC POST!
Post pictures of yourself! (With or without guitars) - Page 12 M_60cd39836a684b23a1721f0f466429f1
Most recent picture of me. Though I look high. Its me and my friend Jackie and the park. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-24, 01:02

REAL PICTURE OF BLUE MURDER
Post pictures of yourself! (With or without guitars) - Page 12 GMaquilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-24, 01:05

F*CK! Can we please get off the Blue Murder thing?! This a forum FFS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-24, 01:07

I tried. Sad Awsum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpj 2009-06-24, 01:07

This thread is post pictures of yourself. Not other people, Zmannnn. Back on topic please, thanks.
Zpj
Zpj
Noob Fretter

Number of posts : 3339
Registration date : 2008-08-16

North Fantopia Government

http://www.ravenriley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-24, 01:07

I think we need to lock this and start a new one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-24, 01:08

AGREED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-24, 01:08

Zmannnn wrote:REAL PICTURE OF BLUE MURDER

Post pictures of yourself! (With or without guitars) - Page 12 Iamahugefaggotpleaserap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-24, 01:11

Locked and Moved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12