Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scores On Fire v2(ITS WORKING NOW!)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scores On Fire v2(ITS WORKING NOW!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scores On Fire v2(ITS WORKING NOW!)

Post by Guest 2009-05-06, 23:43

fofix.ini is in what version though?

Back to top Go down

Scores On Fire v2(ITS WORKING NOW!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scores On Fire v2(ITS WORKING NOW!)

Post by Guest 2009-05-07, 04:58

theres a fofix.ini now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-07, 09:15

I may be able to do something with this.
I will need KTown or Twuk to give me a copy of the theme though, if you want it to look like here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-07, 09:38

Razlo7 wrote:fofix.ini is in what version though?
If you get the latest BETA, it has changed to fofix.ini . But since I'm an ALPHA tester, I've known this before the BETA is released.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-07, 09:41

OK, now testing is over. New moderators password has been made. Please kindly PM me if you want to be a moderator. And, the site is on maintanence. Please wait for few minutes, I'm doing some modifications. Anyway, any progress on graphics?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-07, 09:46

I'm working on graphics.
I need KTown or Twuk to give me the theme so I may be able to make it look like this.
This could take a while though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-07, 09:57

Who made that logo anyway?

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-05-07, 18:15

acrox999 wrote:Who made that logo anyway?

MEE! Razz And Twuk resized it.

As for the theme, Arfn, I think we should use the current theme. It would look cool, and make it look like the sites go together.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

North Fantopia Government

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-07, 19:23

Hmm... Let's have our first competition. Who songs are in? Wait, discuss this on other thread. Can I post a competition thread as an official one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-13, 22:24

Accept my name!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-15, 10:44

Ok. Done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2