Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fretter Battles! (New & Improved from FOF-FF)

4 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Fretter Battles! (New & Improved from FOF-FF) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fretter Battles! (New & Improved from FOF-FF)

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-05-08, 17:14

motorhead14 wrote:i'll challenge someone, the song will be I love my computer by Bad Religion, it has a nice solo in the middle

You're already in a battle Very Happy
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

North Fantopia Government

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fretter Battles! (New & Improved from FOF-FF) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fretter Battles! (New & Improved from FOF-FF)

Post by Guest 2009-05-08, 18:47

BSRaven wrote:Roll up, roll up, I'm gonna throw a challenge out.

Anybody can take this song on, but be warned, it won't be easy.

Artist: Masaaki Endoh
Song: Power of Desire
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?unnwnyviddm

This is a rough version, btw. I've got someone doing the drums for it before I try again. Razz

pssst dont give a link! they could use your BPM.... Razzybaby, can you write that into the rules? songs must be submitted to designated judge (the judge just holds the songs and records them)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-08, 19:00

bad news guys, this might be a bit longer than what you'll expect, progress reports got sent home today and i got 1 C, im only allowed on the computer for 2 hours a day at most, so just a quick heads up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-08, 19:03

BSRaven wrote:Roll up, roll up, I'm gonna throw a challenge out.

Anybody can take this song on, but be warned, it won't be easy.

Artist: Masaaki Endoh
Song: Power of Desire
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?unnwnyviddm

This is a rough version, btw. I've got someone doing the drums for it before I try again. Razz
alright, I'll add that.
But like Lordhardware said, let's not post the links here. Post the song name and artist, then send me the chart. After the judging, I'll post a link to each chart so others can review the final decision.

@Blue
Feel free to challenge people to drum charts too, but that would be harder to judge considering less people fret drums. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-08, 19:04

motorhead14 wrote:bad news guys, this might be a bit longer than what you'll expect, progress reports got sent home today and i got 1 C, im only allowed on the computer for 2 hours a day at most, so just a quick heads up

i have a countdown for when you have to submit the song motorhead (ill give you a hint, the base BPM is 110... make your corrections throughout from that...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-08, 19:57

Well, who judges?

I want 1 challenge and then I'll judge one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-08, 20:13

I judge. Then when I'm done judging, I post the charts here with my final decision on the winner, and the other people here can criticize that decision if they feel the need to. In the case that I'm in a battle with someone else, then everyone else here, but me and the person I'm battling with judge the charts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-08, 20:25

no no... the JUDGE cannot SCORE the charts... the forum does... the judge just records them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-08, 20:49

lordhardware wrote:no no... the JUDGE cannot SCORE the charts... the forum does... the judge just records them
Since when? Razz
This is my version of the "Fretter Battles" lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-08, 20:54

Ummm. Who do I challenge to drums?

The ranks on this site are only Guitar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-08, 20:57

I am not ranked yet but i do do drum charts Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-08, 21:01

Wintersbane09 wrote:I am not ranked yet but i do do drum charts Shocked

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-08, 21:16

no the ranks are for how well you DO it... not which instrument...

ive done LOTS of drum charts, but the process is the same

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-08, 21:29

I want to compete for Buckethead - For Mom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-08, 21:35

If that's the case, I believe I should be up one more level because I make good Guitar and Drum charts.

Also, I challenge ANYONE to Dream Theater - Honor Thy Father (Drums).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-08, 22:27

dude... im only a Recognised Fretter... so deal Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-08, 22:27

bluedude426 wrote:If that's the case, I believe I should be up one more level because I make good Guitar and Drum charts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-08, 22:28

Razz i cant im in a battle atm Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-08, 22:29

bluedude426 wrote:
bluedude426 wrote:If that's the case, I believe I should be up one more level because I make good Guitar and Drum charts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-09, 01:12

I'll take the challenge. Can anyone provide the mp3?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-09, 02:08

OOOO!!
Dream Theater drums Very Happy
This will be good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-09, 02:11

acrox999 wrote:I want to compete for Buckethead - For Mom.
Which instrument?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-09, 02:28

Guitar - Expert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-09, 03:30

lordhardware wrote:pssst dont give a link! they could use your BPM....

Hehe... my BPM is shot in that version. Hence why I'm having someone do the drums for it. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-09, 06:08

cool Smile so 2 battles so far... when motorheads done im finished already

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next