Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny story

2 posters

Go down

Funny story Empty Funny story

Post by Guest 2009-06-24, 00:37

Okay, well last night I got a random text from a number not in my area code. So I was thinking who it could be cause I have 2 friends in the area code, which is around Albany about 6 hours away from where I live. The girl said that shes a friend of my friend Jena and that her name is Hannah and that shes 18. Then she asked me out. She asked me out not knowing what I look like, never talking to me before this, and living 6 hours away from me. So I of course said no but she asked me about 7 more times after that. So I texted Jena asking why she gave my number to her friend and she had no idea what I was talking about. I told her that the girl was Hannah and she said "Oh god, thats this retarded girl that lives on my street. I have no idea how she got your number, she texted like 5 of my other friends, too" So I was a little creeped out. And now, Hannah, the retarded girl, won't stop fucking texting me. Its beginning to creepy me out. And she somehow knew that I was hanging out with friends too, which creeped me out even more.

Just thought I should share this because I laughed my ass off when I found out what exactly was going on. But I'm still creeped out.

Back to top Go down

Funny story Empty Re: Funny story

Post by Guest 2009-06-24, 00:46

Give me that chicks phone number. I've already got Blue's (BLUE DUDE). Might as well add another one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-24, 00:50

Lmao why? She'll stalk you to. Sad Awsum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpj 2009-06-24, 01:07

Some people want to be stalked.
Zpj
Zpj
Noob Fretter

Number of posts : 3339