Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay, So I'm Saving Up For RB2

Go down

Okay, So I'm Saving Up For RB2 Empty Okay, So I'm Saving Up For RB2

Post by Guest 2009-06-28, 12:59

I am now saving up for RB2 (should be roughly 1 month or 2 until I get the cash for it.)

Should I get the RB2 special bundle or are the drums for RB2 bad? I heard a while ago that RB1 drums were better.

Would I be better off getting RB1 instruments with RB2 disc?

Also, is anyone here in like an online band? I'm interested in getting some achievements with people once I get my drums (like a Visions Guitar+Drum Gold Star.)

Back to top Go down

Okay, So I'm Saving Up For RB2 Empty Re: Okay, So I'm Saving Up For RB2

Post by Guest 2009-06-28, 13:09

I have only played with the RB2 Drums at gamestop and the ones I used sucked ass. If you are comfortable with the RB1 set, stay with it. And I guess we could start a fans band, because I, ZCT, Noob, and Aander all have RB2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-28, 13:15

Well, I own teh drums. Smile

You can't judge the drums at Gamestop. You know how many people a day play those things?

My RB set was very good and lasted almost 7 months, but they were loud, and if the RB2 sets last longer than 7 months I would rather get those.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-28, 15:14

bluedude426 wrote:Well, I own teh drums. Smile

You can't judge the drums at Gamestop. You know how many people a day play those things?

My RB set was very good and lasted almost 7 months, but they were loud, and if the RB2 sets last longer than 7 months I would rather get those.
Haven't heard anything bad about them, but they are still sorta loud. If I were you, I would go to best buy, get the RB1 kit and pay the extra $25 for the 2 year replacement warranty (I've taken my WT set back 8 times due to a "faulty orange pad"). You can take it back as much as you want Very Happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum