Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Resignation as Head Administrator

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

My Resignation as Head Administrator - Page 3 Empty Re: My Resignation as Head Administrator

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 15:00

We need to adapt to something we all like.

That way, we can all adjust to it.

Back to top Go down

My Resignation as Head Administrator - Page 3 Empty Re: My Resignation as Head Administrator

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 15:26

Butt sex?

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-07-12, 15:39

Let's avoid butt sex.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

North Fantopia Government

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 18:33

I'm willing to become more active if I know I have this kind of responsibility. It's up to you all if you want me or not. In the beginning I can recall where I felt more in charge than KTown, so it's not like you all haven't gotten a taste of my sort of leadership. Either way's fine with me.

Best wishes to you KTown Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 18:43

Twuk wrote:It's up to you all if you want me or not.
I believe it is up to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 18:51

Well I'm not going to lead a forum full of people who don't like me Razz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 18:52

I like you. That's all that matters. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 18:54

The only thing I'm worried about is guys like bluedude who are losing interest in this place. Even if we have an awesome idea that could potentially save this place, I don't know if there's enough active members willing to follow through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 18:58

We need something groundbreaking that will attract more viewers, and potential members. Maybe this whole FOF thing is whats dragging us down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 19:00

Probably so because we already have the FOF-FF and that's the main place to go for the game (updates, discussions, etc.). We've just been trying to one up them the whole time. Maybe if we have something to call our own, this place could be recognized.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 19:01

Twuk wrote:We've just been trying to one up them the whole time. Maybe if we have something to call our own, this place could be recognized.
Sig worthy, and SO so true.

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-07-12, 19:02

I'm fully behind you, Twuk. I won't be as active but I'm not going to abandon Fans. I'm for anything you guys want to try at this point.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

North Fantopia Government

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 19:03

This is it. This is our chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 19:08

Thanks for the kind words KTown. Now we just need to think of really holds us together and a good effective way to keep it interesting as time goes on. The radio show I think is an excellent idea. Noob and I can definitely keep that going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 19:09

Just about every 15 year old gaming nerd has done a Gaming Forum. I don't think this is going to get much better than those.

But wait. Anyone here remember Gametalk?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 19:10

Radio show is good. Shows our musical background.

Twuk, tomorrow do you want to do a little (or long) test run?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 19:10

bluedude426 wrote:Just about every 15 year old gaming nerd has done a Gaming Forum. I don't think this is going to get much better than those.

Who said anything about a Gaming Forum?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 19:12

Twuk wrote:
bluedude426 wrote:Just about every 15 year old gaming nerd has done a Gaming Forum. I don't think this is going to get much better than those.

Who said anything about a Gaming Forum?
He might be referencing to my comment. Blue, if you are, I just meant we can have some video game discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 19:14

IAmN00b wrote:Radio show is good. Shows our musical background.

Twuk, tomorrow do you want to do a little (or long) test run?

Sure thing, I get off work at 7 am EST, what time will you be awake?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 19:17

Ill be up and ready (aware and all) by about 10 am EST.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 19:25

Fuck.

Well, I still loved Gametalk (which is now dead.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 19:25

The only thing I'm worried about is guys like bluedude who are losing interest in this place. Even if we have an awesome idea that could potentially save this place, I don't know if there's enough active members willing to follow through.

Well you can hardly force people into staying or being more active. There's a point where people just grow tired of a topic and a community. But you guys definitely have some good ideas. Radio show is a great idea, however my only complaint is that it is available to only a certain portion of the community instead of including the entire community in the production. I've actually been thinking about something that would fit that position...but, so far, I'm drawing a blank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 19:31

Well we don't plan on excluding anybody on the forum from the radio show. Anyone who wants to be a part of it can. I was thinking even for each episode if someone different wanted to hop in and join then by all means we could make that happen. It's still a WIP but me and Noob we'll work out the details in the morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 19:35

But that's the problem. Some people are lacking the resources to do so. Sad It's a great idea, and it will be a great asset. We just need something else as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-12, 19:44

aander91 wrote:But that's the problem. Some people are lacking the resources to do so. Sad
For the radio, all you need is the internet and a mic that can plug in your PC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next