Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millionaires- Have they ruined Warped Tour?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Millionaires- Have they ruined Warped Tour? Empty Millionaires- Have they ruined Warped Tour?

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-07-26, 12:38

http://myspace.com/millionaires

Mature talk only. These girls think that they have talent, when in fact nobody would have even given them a listen if Gabe Suporta (Cobra Starship) and Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy) hadn't made them famous. Warped Tour is ruined thanks to these trashy women and other bands like them.

Them and Brokencyde. I mean really. Bands work hard for their spots on Warped Tour, actually using their talent to get where they are. I want to go to the Seattle date to hear them live, and to boo them out.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

North Fantopia Government

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Millionaires- Have they ruined Warped Tour? Empty Re: Millionaires- Have they ruined Warped Tour?

Post by Guest 2009-07-26, 13:13

Yeah...I just discovered this band not to long ago through my sister.
Honestly, it's like a remake of Lady Sovereign, and just like her..they will fall in defeat. Brokencyde on the other hand...well, they will fall in defeat too.

Last edited by jrdnxxhero on 2009-08-03, 17:58; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Millionaires- Have they ruined Warped Tour? Empty Re: Millionaires- Have they ruined Warped Tour?

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-07-26, 14:19

jrdnxxhero wrote:Yeah...I just discovered this band not to long ago through my sister.
Honestly, it's like a remake of Lady Sovereign, and just like her..they will fall in defeat also. Brokencyde on the other hand...well, they will fall in defeat also.

Fixed.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-26, 16:08

I don't really like either. Sadly, I don't think Brokencyde will fall in defeat soon because so many people like them. Sad Awsum
Theres a website against Brokencyde, I think Razz Mothers that don't like them made it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-07-26, 17:54

One of my friends was going out with some dude from Brokencyde for a while. They're just as retarded, unintelligent, sleazy, and douchey as they seem.
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Number of posts : 1225
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-26, 20:18

KTownEgghead wrote:http://myspace.com/millionaires

Mature talk only. These girls think that they have talent, when in fact nobody would have even given them a listen if Gabe Suporta (Cobra Starship) and Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy) hadn't made them famous. Warped Tour is ruined thanks to these trashy women and other bands like them.

Them and Brokencyde. I mean really. Bands work hard for their spots on Warped Tour, actually using their talent to get where they are. I want to go to the Seattle date to hear them live, and to boo them out.

BROKENCYDE IS ON WARPED TOUR?!

This is disgusting.

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-07-26, 20:21

Warped Tour is Warped, but it isn't their fault. They got paid TOP DOLLAR to have these two "bands" on their lineup.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-26, 22:28

This is ridiculous. Someone should complain.

BROKENCYDE is that God awful screamo rap pop right? The first time I heard that band was on a YT video that was linked at the rockband.com forums in a thread called "Worst Bands Ever". What is this world coming to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-07-27, 09:22

My girlfriend likes them D:
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-07-27, 09:48

Electro Tomato wrote:My girlfriend likes them D:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I had hope for her D:
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-28, 12:36

How do people LIKE these guys? I mean really! I never thought that ANYONE would EVER POSSIBLY find this junk attractive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-07-28, 12:48

I just listened to it, oh god. Sounds like a crappy version of Aqua. That's unimaginably bad.
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-28, 17:21

Crappy version of Aqua!?

Jesus christ, that's... quite an achievement, as Aqua weren't exactly great either.

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-07-28, 17:36

BSRaven wrote:Crappy version of Aqua!?

Jesus christ, that's... quite an achievement, as Aqua weren't exactly great either.

It's just... words can't describe. Oh, and zct... http://mothersagainstbrokencyde.net
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-28, 20:02

this sucks i hate it, these new thrashy women take away the meaning of music. But really theres nothing we can do about it, metal is pretty much underground now while the whole world loves this racist sexist junk they call hip hop and pop. Face it Guys, rap and hip hop stole the mainstream from metal

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-07-28, 22:21

The mainstream was great until it became raps bitch. I'll give R&B credit, it does take a little more skill and talent than rap. I'm okay with most R&B, but rap is just awful.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-28, 22:24

I hate POP R&B.

But R&B by definition is great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-07-29, 10:41

became

wut
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Back to top Go down

Post by KermitForPrez 2009-08-01, 14:17

Alternative rap is win, though. silent

There are two types of Brokencyde lovers:
Those who like them because they're different from mainstream rock(i.e., more "hardcore")
Those who like them because they're like mainstream rock.

They just try to appeal to everyone as possible.
KermitForPrez
KermitForPrez
Legend

Number of posts : 1764
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://piggyforce.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-01, 14:55

I used to love rap in 6th grade. I remember listening to songs such as, "It's Going Down, Laffy Taffy, and all that good stuff.

Also, that Wharped Tour line up makes me happy there is a separate Mayhem Fest for the good bands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-08-01, 15:13

bluedude426 wrote:I used to love rap in 6th grade. I remember listening to songs such as, "It's Going Down, Laffy Taffy, and all that good stuff.

Also, that Wharped Tour line up makes me happy there is a separate Mayhem Fest for the good bands.

Wat
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Back to top Go down

Post by KermitForPrez 2009-08-01, 15:14

Don't drink and post.
KermitForPrez
KermitForPrez
Legend

Number of posts : 1764
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://piggyforce.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-01, 16:05

KTownEgghead wrote:but rap is just awful.

The Lonely Island just kicked you in the nuts... LIKE A BAWSS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-01, 18:27

BSRaven wrote:
KTownEgghead wrote:but rap is just awful.

The Lonely Island just kicked you in the nuts... LIKE A BAWSS.

Amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-08-02, 19:42

It's sad, I like The Lonely Island, and they're making FUN of rap.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next