Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh F*CK!!!

Go down

Oh F*CK!!! Empty Oh F*CK!!!

Post by Guest 2009-08-23, 01:39

Well I was trying to log into my ncsoft account to get my guild wars log-in but I must have logged into my old one I forgot about from when I got city of heros! well turns out that after the one month free membership they started charging my parents for it and I only played it for a week well FUCK! guess what that was two years ago so for 24 months now my parents have paid 15 dollars! for something I'm not playing I'm going to go over this with my dad when he gets home but I am freaking out! I hope I don't get in trouble or I hope I'm reading this wrong. Really though we never signed up to have it continue fuck for $14.99 I could have been playing WoW which I have wanted to do but my parents wouldn't pay for that, my phone, and two live accounts! SHIT! I really wish I didn't forget about this account I hope I don't think I will be in too much trouble because they didn't catch it either but they still will be really pissed about it! What the fuck is up with this shit!

Well my dad got home he's not mad or anything more happy I noticed and that we won't be wasting that money anymore. My mom on the other had I think will be mad well I will just have to wait till the morning to find out.

Back to top Go down

Oh F*CK!!! Empty Re: Oh F*CK!!!

Post by Guest 2009-08-23, 02:02

Way to fail bro. AwsumFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-23, 14:56

Damn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-23, 16:09

Ya well both my parents are fine with it they are just glad I noticed I still don't know how we got subscribed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum