Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 14th

Go down

March 14th Empty March 14th

Post by Guest 2009-03-14, 23:40

Here's something to talk about.

"I guess this is what they talk about when they say violence in video games. hhaha

But really, Here is the story.

Gary Skoien, a former Cook County GOP Chairman (and current Palatine Township GOP committeeman) was recently caught in his children’s playroom with 2 prostitutes. His wife was the one who caught him. Apparently she went into a fit of rage and pounded the man with her fists, soon after picking up a Guitar Hero Controller and beating the man with the toy guitar.

Apparently the man had a different view of the situation and told police that he was just “talking with some friends”.

I call bullshit on him. I can’t see someone losing it that much unless she knew some shit was wrong or that she walked in on something.

I’m pretty sure you could fuck someone up with a Guitar Controller."

Back to top Go down

March 14th Empty Re: March 14th

Post by Guest 2009-03-15, 08:26

DANG!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-03-15, 08:48

Well, you could seriously injure someone with a guitar controller. It happened to me once by my best friend when I told her I was dating her friend. Anyways, he was possibly doing something, but who can deny sex? Well, Only if they're hideous prostitutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down