Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guitar Fretting Competition for March

Go down

Guitar Fretting Competition for March Empty Guitar Fretting Competition for March

Post by Guest 2009-03-16, 20:47

Ok, this will work like the one going on currently and since March is going quick, this will end rather quick. You'll post your song as a reply to this and i will put it as a Preliminary entry. once we get 3 judges. We'll find a deadline, if we don't get 3 judges in the next week. THis baby will be cancelled. It'll go like this, if you get 2 no's for your song. Your eliminated, if you don't, you'll go onto Primary entries. I'll have more to post later.

Judges
1.motorhead14
2.[None]
3,[None]

Preliminary Entries

Primary Entries

Best of luck to all!

Back to top Go down

Guitar Fretting Competition for March Empty Re: Guitar Fretting Competition for March

Post by quakegod667 2009-03-16, 21:07

Cool, but that's not at all what the contests are like.

3 Judges are assigned (mostly mods and admin) and everyone submits a song before a deadline. Those judges have to rate on a score of 10 on the song's aspects, such as its note placement, sync, fun-ness (i guess that's a word...) and etc. They combine the scores of the individual categories and add em up to get a final score (out of 100).

And plus, it's not just Guitar, there's a Drum section too.

I'm not trying to put you down, or anything, I'm just trying to help.

Hope this helps.
quakegod667
quakegod667
Legend

Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2009-02-08

North Fantopia Government

Back to top Go down

Guitar Fretting Competition for March Empty Re: Guitar Fretting Competition for March

Post by Guest 2009-03-16, 21:16

i know about that, if you pass to primaries then you will get a review. I'm a bit too lazy right now to post a drum one also

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-04-03, 22:27

moterhead... whilst i enjoy your enthusiasm... your just not good enough yet to constructively criticize others songs.

Back to top Go down

Post by quakegod667 2009-04-05, 16:51

Old news is old. That was posted all the way back on March 13. I just requested an OFFICIAL contest of April in the Forum Discussion thread, though. So, there we go.
quakegod667
quakegod667
Legend

Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2009-02-08

North Fantopia Government

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down