Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Guitar Hero Smash Hits Thread

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Official Guitar Hero Smash Hits Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Guitar Hero Smash Hits Thread

Post by Guest 2009-06-13, 22:48

You can have vocals. I don't ever want to sing about dragons or masturbation or whatever it is that they sing about.

Back to top Go down

The Official Guitar Hero Smash Hits Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Guitar Hero Smash Hits Thread

Post by Guest 2009-06-13, 23:37

They sing about masturbating dragons.

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-06-14, 18:37

bluedude426 wrote:They sing about masturbating dragons.

That's how I like 'em.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

North Fantopia Government

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-14, 19:37

I'd like to sing a song like that. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-14, 20:13

As bad as this game is, I'm prolly buying it if the engine works. It's going to be challenging and that's all I care about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-14, 20:17

I already have this game.

Modded xbox ftw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-14, 20:45

Then what is the hitwindow? What is it more like, GH:M or GHWT?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-14, 22:09

I hope its more like metallica. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-14, 22:11

Same. The demo almost felt more like GH3...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-14, 22:15

According to most people - the charts are crap.
At least we know it was not Act/Neversoft who took care of the game but Beenox (wtf?)

Chart for Raining Blood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyJPCez8jB0

Watch the end. Youll see what i mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-14, 22:18

Yup, 5 chord SP. People are raging about this at FOF-FF.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-14, 22:22

Yeah I saw that. Razz I'll probably still get it though.

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-06-14, 23:26

Braiton wrote:According to most people - the charts are crap.
At least we know it was not Act/Neversoft who took care of the game but Beenox (wtf?)

Chart for Raining Blood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyJPCez8jB0

Watch the end. Youll see what i mean.

WOW. I remember watching that a few days ago, but when I see it again, my heart drops.

And hey thar Very Happy
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-16, 12:44

I win! I got it before all y'alls.
Charts are mediocre, but good enough to have about 3 months of fun :/
Song selection is amazing! TTFAF is so much better.
Hammer ons/Pulloffs are just like GH3, maybe easier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-16, 14:48

amantonas wrote:I win! I got it before all y'alls.
Charts are mediocre, but good enough to have about 3 months of fun :/
Song selection is amazing! TTFAF is so much better.
Hammer ons/Pulloffs are just like GH3, maybe easier.

EEEASIER?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-16, 15:57

Thats...thats...horrible Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-16, 16:01

The TTFAF chart is ridiculous. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-16, 17:17

Sider notes FTL.

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-06-16, 17:24

No joke D: I missed the FC in Scream Aim Fire because of the damn purple notes. It makes the game worse.

I will only be renting this.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-16, 18:00

Purple notes where fixed on GH:M towards on.
They didnt work well in WT.

They where suppoused to act like normal Hammer ons/pull offs with the only difference that if you missed you dont need to strum again. In WT they had a ridicolous tight hit window. The "fixed" versions act like normal HO/PO's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-16, 18:49

I actually like the hit windows in the game. The hammer ons are actually just a tad bit easier than GH:M. My mistake Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-16, 18:54

For some reason, I thought GH:M was easier that GH3. I kinda want this game. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-16, 19:05

Same here. It just had a massive back hitwindow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-17, 12:43

I like the hitwindow in WT it made the game more difficult to play which i like. Plus i love the open notes, Adds a new degree to the game. They should have added it to guitar though. I'm getting the game on friday, can't wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-17, 16:54

I like the hitwindow in WT it made the game more difficult to play which i like. Plus i love the open notes, Adds a new degree to the game. They should have added it to guitar though. I'm getting the game on friday, can't wait.

NO.

The hitwindow was terrible, IT HAD NO FRONT! It was all in the back and so you had to play by hitting the notes late on purpose. You clearly suck, because the charts really weren't hard, it was just hard to hit it because the engine was so bad. And I completely disagree with the open note. Anyone looking to call that innovation is going to find my fist in their face. GH:M took all the trash that WT handed us and actually made it work. And what's more, they didn't just flaunt around their so called "innovations", they limited the use and put it in places that made sense (mostly).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next