Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Guitar Hero Smash Hits Thread

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Official Guitar Hero Smash Hits Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Guitar Hero Smash Hits Thread

Post by KermitForPrez 2009-06-17, 17:37

aander91 wrote:
I like the hitwindow in WT it made the game more difficult to play which i like. Plus i love the open notes, Adds a new degree to the game. They should have added it to guitar though. I'm getting the game on friday, can't wait.

NO.

The hitwindow was terrible, IT HAD NO FRONT! It was all in the back and so you had to play by hitting the notes late on purpose. You clearly suck, because the charts really weren't hard, it was just hard to hit it because the engine was so bad. And I completely disagree with the open note. Anyone looking to call that innovation is going to find my fist in their face. GH:M took all the trash that WT handed us and actually made it work. And what's more, they didn't just flaunt around their so called "innovations", they limited the use and put it in places that made sense (mostly).
You just hate them 'cause they're black.
KermitForPrez
KermitForPrez
Legend

Number of posts : 1764
Registration date : 2008-09-10

North Fantopia Government

http://piggyforce.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

The Official Guitar Hero Smash Hits Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Guitar Hero Smash Hits Thread

Post by Guest 2009-06-18, 02:31

IDK About This Game It Seems Kinda Cool But Its Also Seems Something The Could Have Just Done With DLC Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-18, 23:02

I just played it today. I loved it. Theres some pretty beast solo's in alot of the songs. Razz I'll probably be able to fc alot of it. AwsumFace

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-06-18, 23:20

I'm going to look up a lot of the charts on YouTube... does GHP have any vids up?
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-18, 23:32

He has alot. So does JLC. AwsumFace

Back to top Go down

Post by KermitForPrez 2009-06-18, 23:50

It seems harder than GH:WT, at least.
KermitForPrez
KermitForPrez
Legend

Number of posts : 1764
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://piggyforce.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-06-19, 00:13

I'm looking to find a place to rent it... no luck yet.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-19, 00:16

Wait Its Out I Didn't Think It Was Yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-19, 00:31

DJ PAXX wrote:IDK About This Game It Seems Kinda Cool But Its Also Seems Something The Could Have Just Done With DLC Smile

No, because Neversoft has to triple their game output in 2 years.

If they were smart, they could make the same, probably more money if they just did DLC like RB.

But whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-19, 00:35

Ya, I Would Love It If The Also Did DLC Like Rock Band It Seems Like They Rarely Have Any At All.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-19, 00:36

I'm hoping the blockbuster will have the game to rent tomorrow when I return Guitar Hero: Metallica after like a month of having it. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-19, 00:37

Seriously, if Neversoft/Activision cut half of their games, they would have so many more people to work on quality frettings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-19, 00:44

^ this would be win. I'd rather good frets over shitloads of frets anyday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-19, 00:57

Same For Me To Smile I Think That Everyone Would Generally Agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3