Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Encyclopedia Dramatica Thinks of our Members

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What Encyclopedia Dramatica Thinks of our Members Empty What Encyclopedia Dramatica Thinks of our Members

Post by Guest 2009-06-29, 18:52

lol http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Frets_on_fire#Notable_Members_of_the_Forum

Puppetz
ZOMG BEST FRETTAR EVER. Very likely to be an overweight Finnish IRL fag. He spends almost all of his time making songs for people to download so they will like him more. The rest of his time is spent posting on the forum or playing Frets on Fire. He has a whopping 7000 posts and acts like a pretty cool guy most of the time. However, if you cross him (This can be done only two ways)He will beat the shit out of you through the internet because he is that cool. The two ways to piss him off can be found below.

1. Say he sucks at making songs for Frets on Fire and that Rock Band and Guitar Hero songs are over 9000 times better.
2. Say you are better than him at Frets on Fire.
Doing any one of those two things, or both if you are a distinguished internetter can induce major lulz as everyone on the forum will come to defend him from the vicious attacks

Nobby76
Huge faggot who runs the IRC chat and therefore thinks he is a mod and everyone cares what he says. If you go into the IRC and say bad things about women Nobby76 will b&hammer you because he is trying to protect them from your attacks. Nobby76 never temporary bans and will always exercise a perma-ban.

PRO-TIP: AVOID THE IRC CHATROOM UNLESS YOUR WANT TO GET B&.
mmsven
Moderator who only posts in threads about games. The only way to get mmsven to use the banhammer is to insult him by saying that he shouldn't be a mod. If you are b& by mmsven you are a successful troll. In other words, mmsven is the king of all the game lovers on the forum. He is probably the most laid back of the moderators, so he is not a huge faggots like all of the other mods on the forum.

Mitch951
Successful Troll who has grown an immunity to the banhammer. He can hijack any thread or troll anyone and nothing happens because he is awesome.

Maartah
Huge faggot from Holland. He thinks the forum is SRS BUSINESS. He frequents every forum section and will shit a brick if you don't put your name on the score you posted. Easy way to troll him is to

1. Be a dick
2. Post Scores without names on them
3. Ignore him and continue steps 1 and 2
4. ????
5. PROFIT!!!
Raph666
Your average mod. He will ban you before you can blink. So you better blink fast

Kotti
The exact same as Puppetz, but less people like him

Zmannnn
Troll of epic proportions. If something is wrong with the forum, chances are he did it. He has over 9000 accounts and has been b& at least 100 times. Zmannnn is considered a hero by anyone who haets this forum. He has Bel-Aired the forum multiple times and get major lulz from being b&. The people at FoF-FF are still waiting for something else.

Codehazard
The coding equivalent of shit. He single handedly trolled over 9000 threads, all of them being about him not being able speak English and wanting to add genital shaped fireballs for vocals so that he can feel more like Rob Halford and be able to 5 star Painkiller.

KTownEgghead
Faggot who likes Paramore and successfully trolled the whole community by make a counter community that constantly BAWWWS about how bad FoF-FF is. If you are ever in a thread with KTownEgghead the title will be something along the lines of:

1. PARAMORE IS SO AWSUM!!!!1ONE!
2. FOF-FF SUX BAWLS
3. ZOMG WE HAEV A PODCAST NAO
4. WAI U GAIZ HAET MAI SONGS OLOLOLOLOL?
5. U ALL R GHEY IM LEAVING FOREVER BAI NAO
KTown is an avid user of cruise control and created a shit podcast that rambles on about useless information and Paramore. He can be found on BlogTV eating food almost all of the time. Avoid him and his shit forum. (Love you too guys Very Happy --KTownEgghead 01:00, 17 June 2009 (UTC))

Amak11
Considered to be one of the main "village idiots" of the Frets On Fire Community. He often posts things that have nothing to do with anything and causes mass disruption throughout the community.

Estemshorn
A newcomer, having only joined during the past year, Estemshorn has built a reputation as one of the biggest dicks of the community. Not only does he disagree with everyone's opinions, he also suggests new ideas that in turn make him seem like a total idiot. During this period of activity, he caused mass trolling and was B& as a result.

Jfosheezy
One of the biggest douches the forums have ever seen. Jfosheezy frequents the off topic forum in the hopes that one day people will actually listen to what he has to say and will not criticize him.

Angellinus
A social and mental retard not capable of speaking the English language to a kindergarten level. Often causes trouble as his posts rarely ever make sense and whenever they do, no one cares about them anyway.

Blackfriday
Also goes under the names "mydeepestdream" or "whitefriday." The name change due to the fact that his mom went through his computer and saw things she didn't like, therefore, he was b& from the internet. A devout christian and valuable member of society, Blackfriday often has confronting views on religion and often tries to convert people of the community into his way of thinking. Also had a run in the High Scores department, where his catch phrase remained as "im only 12 guise, give me a brakeeeeeee!!!!1`1!!!1!!!" This caused mass flaming and a considerable amount of successful trolling. Methods of pissing Blackfriday off include

1. Insult christianity
2. Ignore his comebacks
3. Neglect him as a member of society
4.????
5. Profit.

Vedicardi
An anime fanatic that often likes to pick on the noobs of the forum. He is part of a strange occurence called The Revered Shitface effect. In the ancient times of the FoF-FF, he actually probably contributed a decently fretted song or two. As time passed, he became a form of ultra troll, while consistently making below average songs for the game, yet still being revered as a great fretter. The moderators seem to be oblivious to his obvious trolling, since he probably gives them reassurance in their daily lives.

Other Members
BSRaven
Brandon1107
Jstump91
Scutch-Nukem

Last edited by Brandon1107 on 2009-06-30, 12:42; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

What Encyclopedia Dramatica Thinks of our Members Empty Re: What Encyclopedia Dramatica Thinks of our Members

Post by Guest 2009-06-29, 19:01

I lol'd.

Back to top Go down

What Encyclopedia Dramatica Thinks of our Members Empty Re: What Encyclopedia Dramatica Thinks of our Members

Post by Guest 2009-06-29, 19:07

lolwhowrote?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-29, 19:25

Haha, I read the whole thing. I lol'd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-29, 19:27

They need to add more lulz.

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-06-29, 19:46

The names added after mine suck. Zmannnn made the ones before Amak11 and those were well done.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

North Fantopia Government

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-29, 20:49

Brandon1107 wrote:
Amak11
Considered to be one of the main "village idiots" of the Frets On Fire Community. He often posts things that have nothing to do with anything and causes mass disruption throughout the community.

WTF, i'm considered a main "villige idiot". Who wrote that in. Motorhead is more of a village idiot then i am. I at least try and learn from my mistakes

IT is pretty funny, LOL AwsumFace

Village idiot this *stick my ass out at neighbours, opps*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-29, 21:19

I am not on there.... I should be on there for getting an epic ban.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-29, 22:25

I got a better ban than you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-29, 23:02

Amak11 wrote:
Brandon1107 wrote:
Amak11

WTF, i'm considered a main "villige idiot". Who wrote that in. Motorhead is more of a village idiot then i am. I at least try and learn from my mistakes

We gotta laugh at our selves sometimes Very Happy I wish some one would make a paragraph about me! for the lulz! AwsumFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-29, 23:35

Wow that sorta reminds me of what I wanted to do which was to make a wiki for us and have all the members and we all right stuff about each other and keep it nice and fun Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-29, 23:47

DJ PAXX wrote:Wow that sorta reminds me of what I wanted to do which was to make a wiki for us and have all the members and we all right stuff about each other and keep it nice and fun Smile.

It's funnier when it's mean. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-29, 23:55

Everything is funnier when its mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-30, 02:14

DJ PAXX wrote:Wow that sorta reminds me of what I wanted to do which was to make a wiki for us and have all the members and we all right stuff about each other and keep it nice and fun Smile.

I'm gonna make a fans on fire wiki, I shall release the link soon. AwsumFace
Here it is! You have to make an account to edit and create pages
http://fans-on-fire.wikispaces.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-30, 07:28

Amak11 wrote:
Brandon1107 wrote:
Amak11

you've proved my point further through your bad grammar and spelling
I wrote the stuff about Angellinus, Amak, Estemshorn, Jfosheezy and Blackfriday
Zmannnn handled the rest of the members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-30, 09:53

I didn't get any description?

Fuck that man, fuck that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpj 2009-06-30, 10:42

Hey! I'm not on that list :0.
Zpj
Zpj
Noob Fretter

Number of posts : 3339
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.ravenriley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-06-30, 11:12

Me neither!

I don't think you're active enough at FoF-FF, Zpj Razz
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Number of posts : 1225
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by quakegod667 2009-06-30, 12:18

I IZ NOT HAETD? D:

dammit.
quakegod667
quakegod667
Legend

Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by KermitForPrez 2009-06-30, 12:26

quakegod667 wrote:I IZ NOT HAETD? D:

dammit.
You're so easy to make fun of! How can this happen?!
KermitForPrez
KermitForPrez
Legend

Number of posts : 1764
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://piggyforce.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpj 2009-06-30, 12:30

KermitForPrez wrote:

dammit.
It's actually too easy...
Zpj
Zpj
Noob Fretter

Number of posts : 3339
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.ravenriley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-30, 12:31

I want to edit that page now. Make it say everything it should say.

Back to top Go down

Post by quakegod667 2009-06-30, 12:54

Zpj wrote:
KermitForPrez wrote:

dammit.
It's actually too easy...

I know! It's a tragedy! It makes me feel like there's someone who doesn't completely hate me! *gasp*

FIX. IT. NAO. THE WORLD MUST KNOW HOW MUCH I SUCK!
quakegod667
quakegod667
Legend

Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-30, 13:43

So I'm on the list of others but don't have a description?

That must be fixed!

Last edited by stump on 2009-06-30, 15:44; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-30, 14:30

Where is Zmannn when you need him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next