Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Encyclopedia Dramatica Thinks of our Members

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Encyclopedia Dramatica Thinks of our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: What Encyclopedia Dramatica Thinks of our Members

Post by Guest 2009-06-30, 15:26

mitch951 wrote:
Amak11 wrote:
Brandon1107 wrote:
Amak11
Considered to be one of the main "village idiots" of the Frets On Fire Community. He often posts things that have nothing to do with anything and causes mass disruption throughout the community.

WTF, i'm considered a main "villige idiot". Who wrote that in. Motorhead is more of a village idiot then i am. I at least try and learn from my mistakes

IT is pretty funny, LOL AwsumFace

Village idiot this *stick my ass out at neighbours, opps*
you've proved my point further through your bad grammar and spelling

I wrote the stuff about Angellinus, Amak, Estemshorn, Jfosheezy and Blackfriday
Zmannnn handled the rest of the members

How am i considered a village idiot though. I admit i know very little about GH and RB. Also, consider this i haven't had a english class in over a year. So my spelling and grammer have gone to shit. Mad

Back to top Go down

What Encyclopedia Dramatica Thinks of our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: What Encyclopedia Dramatica Thinks of our Members

Post by Guest 2009-06-30, 15:54

stump wrote:So I'm on the list of others but don't have a description?

That must be fixed!

I made the list of others so people would have an idea of what to make a paragraph of

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-02, 13:39

Lol, is this site like Wikipedia and anyone can edit it?

EDIT: Yeah, make an account and you can edit the stuff on there. =D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2