Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lysdestic is here to say hello, and also agrees that Amak11 is a douchebag.

4 posters

Go down

Lysdestic is here to say hello, and also agrees that Amak11 is a douchebag. Empty Lysdestic is here to say hello, and also agrees that Amak11 is a douchebag.

Post by Guest 2009-07-01, 22:39

So uh, Essexo sent me here. I may be active, I may not. This forum theme does not play nice with my PC.

So, uh, yeah, what's up bitches?

Last edited by Lysdestic on 2009-07-01, 22:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hell instead of Hello - Freudian slip?)

Back to top Go down

Lysdestic is here to say hello, and also agrees that Amak11 is a douchebag. Empty Re: Lysdestic is here to say hello, and also agrees that Amak11 is a douchebag.

Post by Guest 2009-07-01, 22:41

I'm looking forward to seeing your win spread around this forum as well. And yes. Amak likes to run his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Lysdestic is here to say hello, and also agrees that Amak11 is a douchebag. Empty Re: Lysdestic is here to say hello, and also agrees that Amak11 is a douchebag.

Post by Guest 2009-07-01, 23:18

Ha ha, despite whatever the signs may say, this is more than Internet Rape. (Though I do not deny the fun in such activity.)

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-07-06, 11:29

I still can't believe I was CAMPING when I could have seen the epic win play out.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

North Fantopia Government

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-06, 11:47

Why does everyone percieve me as a douchebag. I feel that i am 50% douchebag because the meaning of the word is asshole or jerk.
according to google.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-07-06, 12:43

Because you are.
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Number of posts : 1225
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-06, 13:43

Actually, a douchebag is a...

...google image it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-07-06, 13:48

no
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-07-06, 14:17

Oh God. If you are ANY percent d-bag, I'm leaving the forum forever. Eww.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-07-06, 14:18

You didn't know what a douchebag is?
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-06, 15:46

Electro Tomato is my Douchebag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-07-06, 15:50

Aw fuk.

I'm going to start a progressive metal band someday with the name Lysdestic.
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-06, 15:54

Not without me on Bass.

Last edited by Lysdestic on 2009-07-06, 15:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Eww... Double-negative!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-06, 18:05

A jerk; a mean or rude person; An idiot, a dim-witted person; An individual who has an over-inflated sense of self worth, compounded by a low ...
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/douchebag

This is the definition in which i'm refering my arguement. So i'm an idiot 50% of the time. the rest is me having a life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-06, 20:43

Amak11 wrote:
A jerk; a mean or rude person; An idiot, a dim-witted person; An individual who has an over-inflated sense of self worth, compounded by a low ...

This is the definition in which i'm refering my arguement. So i'm an idiot 50% of the time. the rest is me having a life.

Lysdestic is here to say hello, and also agrees that Amak11 is a douchebag. Gaffiganscowl

I'd hate to cross threads, but from what I've seen, you are a religious zealot, therefor you are an idiot 100% of the time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-06, 23:08

Amak11 wrote:

I'm sorry, but this post REALLY doesn't make ANY sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-07, 02:50

aander91 wrote:
Amak11 wrote:

I'm sorry, but this post REALLY doesn't make ANY sense.
Cause having a life really contributes to the measure of intelligence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-07-07, 10:03

Oh lawdy, look who can pull the "n00b i hav a lief n u r just a nerdcake lol"
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-07-07, 12:00

I have a life too. Does that make me a douchebag? I think not.

(Though I can be.)
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KermitForPrez 2009-07-07, 14:07

If we had no lives, we wouldn't be here.
KermitForPrez
KermitForPrez
Legend

Number of posts : 1764
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://piggyforce.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-07, 16:02

I have a life and I post here Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-08, 09:29

All dead people all nerdy. (No lives!)

Back to top Go down

Post by scooter1974 2009-07-08, 09:31

Dr Phil wrote:All dead people all nerdy. (No lives!)

But zombies are cool.
scooter1974
scooter1974
Metalhead

Number of posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down