Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lysdestic is a Fucking Asshole

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lysdestic is a Fucking Asshole Empty Lysdestic is a Fucking Asshole

Post by Guest 2009-07-01, 19:37

I'm not bashing him, but, everthing he types bashes other users. I'm sick and tired of it. I don't get why he hasn't been banned from the FOF-FF

Back to top Go down

Lysdestic is a Fucking Asshole Empty Re: Lysdestic is a Fucking Asshole

Post by Guest 2009-07-01, 19:54

Because he's the shit.

He's prolly one of the most intelligent people on the forums. Hope he finds this and beats your ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-01, 20:13

intelligent people don't go around and bash other people.

You must give respect to earn respect and so far i have little respect for him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-01, 20:17

Sure they do. That's the only fun about using your brain on the internet.

You can...

NOT USE YOUR BRAIN: and be a lawlsum troll

USE YOUR BRAIN: and lol at trolls and pwn teh noobzorz

or

COMPLETELY MISS THE POINT OF THE INTERNET: And be a total n00bzorzlol. (see Motorhead)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-01, 20:23

Amak11 wrote:I'm not bashing him, but, everthing he types bashes other users. I'm sick and tired of it. I don't get why he hasn't been banned from the FOF-FF
Agreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-01, 20:24

Or

use your brain half the time: and be normal and have a life

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-07-01, 22:08

I use my brain constantly. I don't know if my body could function if it didn't. And Lyssy is great.
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Number of posts : 1225
Registration date : 2009-03-23

North Fantopia Government

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-01, 22:10

I don't have a problem with him.

Come to think of it, I don't have a problem with anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-01, 22:10

You have to use it the whole time, or else you fall under the Motorhead category.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-01, 22:26

I am an ass-hole, I'll freely admit this. But not because I go around bashing other people (see my posts constantly helping people on the forums in this regard.)

I'm an ass-hole in the sense of the fact that I freely speak my mind. I don't hold my tongue, and I could give a fuck less what some wanker on the Internet thinks of me. (Excluding Essexo, of course.)

Just because I write long winded responses in regards to idiotic posts and the fact that you didn't like what I had to say to you does not make me an ass.

For those of you that are curious, this is the exchange that has Amak's panties in a twist:

Lysdestic wrote:
OK then lysdestic, why push games like Strings on speed, Jam legend and Unsigned here.

Because, they all are able to be played. Are developed to a certain extent, and aren't a huge circle jerk of "Hey, look what I think I can do.

You are just whining becuase you can't play it on linux or **** mac.

Pfft, yeah, throw the Penguin out at the guy with Linux in the signature. Erase all of my other points because of your gross assumptions. Incorrect, at that. Yes, I find it stupid that it isn't portable, but in the grand scheme of things, that is the least of my worries.

Also, how the f*ck to do you get away with calling me an idiot, you f@ggot f*cker. i

Well, you aren't doing a great job of disproving me. The things I've quoted you on so far prove this. Also, I do not participate in Homosexual Sex. Thanks for the offer though.

think the only mistake you made is doubting this project. Just because you think it won't succeed, doesn't mean sh*t. There are still tons of other people who want this project to happen and because of YOU everything has to be started from scratch.

Not a mistake. I'm simply stating the obvious. Now, repeat after me, so you can finally understand my point. It is a joke to post about this in it's non-working state. We have seen this all before!

Pray tell, how in the hell did I cause the project to have to be re-written from scratch?

If you noticed in the previous thread, that your post were deleted. that is because you are a insecure little f@ggot, that has nothing better to do other then bash people from behind a keyboard. I garentee if we met in person, you would not like me. So GTFO

Probably because of the pity party Acedia threw. I gave my opinion, and if staff here want to delete it because I can sometimes come off as harsh, whatever. Fine. Raph, Nwru, Mmsven, BlackFate, I have respect for all of them, and if they choose to delete my posts, that is their prerogative.

You make think I'm insecure, you may think I'm homosexual, and you may think I'm looking to create drama. This does not erase the validity of my posts. I don't care whether it succeeds or not, in fact, I don't even care that it can't run on Linux. I have it on good authority that FoFiX online is closer than we think. I'm just sick of Acedia popping in here and looking for drama by saying he is writing it, getting everyone's hopes up, when by all previous accounts, it will just be another let down.

This is the what followed. Pardon the poor formatting, I don't feel like re-working FoF-FF's poor PM system at the moment Also, please note that they are in order from last to first:

Lysdestic

Message subject: Re: In regards to your deleted post.

So, in other words, I did not cause the rewrite of Acedia's sinking project?

Thanks for the verification. Smile

amak11

i don't feel like arguing with you, leave me alone

Lysdestic

I don't want your respect.

However, surely if you have the balls to blatantly accuse me of causing Acedia to have to rewrite his project, then you must surely have the balls to back that up with valid points, no?

amak11

why should i dignify you with a response. You haven't earned my respect

Lysdestic

One line responses are the equivalent of "Dammit, he's right. I give up."

Oh, and I would love to meet you in person, by the way. I want to gaysecks you.

You can ignore anything else I said, but I think I deserve to know your logic behind accusing me of single-handedly causing Acedia to have to start his coding from scratch.

amak11

you are entitled to your opinion. so i don't care anyomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-01, 22:35

Lydestic kicks ass, destroyed you, and raped your interwebz with nothing but pure logic.

As upset as I was about Acedia giving up, and as mad as I was at everyone who was criticizing him, Lysdestic wasn't just mindlessly bashing. He was pointing out possible flaws, doing more good then bad in theory, but Acedia just couldn't take it. Perhaps he was just not the one to do it. Really though, I wish Neversoft acted like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-01, 22:47

aander91 wrote:Lydestic kicks ass, destroyed you, and raped your interwebz with nothing but pure logic.

As upset as I was about Acedia giving up, and as mad as I was at everyone who was criticizing him, Lysdestic wasn't just mindlessly bashing. He was pointing out possible flaws, doing more good then bad in theory, but Acedia just couldn't take it. Perhaps he was just not the one to do it. Really though, I wish Neversoft acted like this.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm pretty sure that the criticisms I gave were the reason Acedia locked the thread. I was the only one willing to say, "How do we know that you aren't just another attention whore seeking our praise?" The fact of the matter is, however, that I wasn't bashing the project with "lolololol tis sux!!!!!111111onedone" I was there saying Why isn't this portable? Why not contribute to already existing projects? Why post so early if you know all you will receive is doubt? All of these were valid questions, and questions that to this day, have received little to no answers.

That only increases my scepticism. Why not work on it alione, in secret, and bring it out when it is ready -- especially when you don't want/need anyone else to help you?

In his defence (See Amak, you're all wrong; I'm defending the fucker.) Acedia never gave up as far as I am aware, he just cut off FoF-FF. The project is still "going" and he is still subtly pimping it out on FoF-FF from time to time.

It all comes down to this. Amak is pissed in regards to my dissenting opinion, I've made him feel dumb before in regards to the SVN branch of FoFiX. He is simply someone that doesn't like me -- big deal.

Last edited by Lysdestic on 2009-07-02, 00:15; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-01, 22:53

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm pretty sure that the criticisms I gave were the reason Acedia locked the thread.
Oh yes, me too, I just figured I didn't have to tell you that. Razz

Amak likes to feign intelligence by stating the obvious a lot, and he fails at it with his poor grammar, making his posts resemble that of Motorhead's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-01, 23:14

I call that rape. Signing up here just to own Amak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-01, 23:17

As much as I would love to sexually violate all possible orifices on Amak's body, I genuinely do need more Internet-filler at work, so this is legit.

The private message from Electro Tomato in regards to this thread was simply my first real introduction to this place. Which begs the question, isn't Amak11 making this thread to bash me, when I couldn't even view it, comparable to raping a dead person?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-02, 01:43

People of Amak11's level of intelligence should not be enabled access to a computer. Let alone the internet.
I also think he deserves a warning after this post lololol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-02, 01:55

aander91 wrote:
Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm pretty sure that the criticisms I gave were the reason Acedia locked the thread.
Oh yes, me too, I just figured I didn't have to tell you that. Razz

Amak likes to feign intelligence by stating the obvious a lot, and he fails at it with his poor grammar, making his posts resemble that of Motorhead's.
Also, everyone's suddenly started trolling Amak cause of me

wooooooooo

Back to top Go down

Post by KermitForPrez 2009-07-02, 06:57

Lysdestic is a Fucking Asshole Cliche-Double_post
KermitForPrez
KermitForPrez
Legend

Number of posts : 1764
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://piggyforce.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-02, 07:33

mitch951 wrote:People of Amak11's level of intelligence should not be enabled access to a computer. Let alone the internet.

People of your intelligence shouldn't own a computer. They should have there hands cut off for even thinking of buying one.

Also, everyone's suddenly started trolling Amak cause of me

wooooooooo

You tend to think everyone started trolling me because of you. In fact your wrong. The first 2 people that have trolled me were vedicardi and lysdestic. Vedicardi just makes fun of my frettings, that so much i don't care about (because i know i suck). Lysdestic does it to insult my intelligence level and because i defended Acedia and his project.

@lysdestic, we got to bury the hatchet(so to speak). It was yesterday that this was posted. When i was a tad bit angry. I don't hold grudges long and you and i both know i can't beat you in an arguement.

Back to top Go down

Post by scooter1974 2009-07-02, 09:06

WHO FUCKING CARES! Seriously this forum has turned into a supreme internet bitch fest over the last few days, boohoo someone called me a name, waa waa someone made fun of me. If somebody has a problem with someone else how about you PM that person instead of making your pathetic arguments public, because nobody cares. This forum is quickly becoming a haven for incessant whiners and complainers who have apparent problems controlling their verbal diarrhea. STFU!
scooter1974
scooter1974
Metalhead

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by KermitForPrez 2009-07-02, 09:08

/thread
KermitForPrez
KermitForPrez
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-07-02, 10:46

indeed.
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Number of posts : 1225
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-02, 11:02

The inevitable outcome of this topic: Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-02, 11:06

Amak11 wrote:
mitch951 wrote:People of Amak11's level of intelligence should not be enabled access to a computer. Let alone the internet.

People of your intelligence shouldn't own a computer. They should have there hands cut off for even thinking of buying one.
It's funny because he's smarter then you. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by KermitForPrez 2009-07-02, 11:07

- When posting, anything bashing or personally attacking another member of this forum or another forum is strictly prohibited. This includes threats, swearing, or anything deemed inappropriate by our staff.
We're just going to ignore this.
KermitForPrez
KermitForPrez
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content