Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best online multiplayer game for Wii

2 posters

:: Video Gaming :: Wii

Go down

Best Online Multiplayer Game for Wii

Best online multiplayer game for Wii Vote_lcap33%Best online multiplayer game for Wii Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Best online multiplayer game for Wii Vote_lcap0%Best online multiplayer game for Wii Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best online multiplayer game for Wii Vote_lcap0%Best online multiplayer game for Wii Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Best online multiplayer game for Wii Vote_lcap67%Best online multiplayer game for Wii Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 6

Best online multiplayer game for Wii Empty Best online multiplayer game for Wii

Post by Guest 2009-07-23, 13:51

Mario Kart Wii because it shows where the people you are racing where they are from and you can race up to 12 online, its pretty addicting

Back to top Go down

Best online multiplayer game for Wii Empty Re: Best online multiplayer game for Wii

Post by Guest 2009-07-23, 16:08

Wrong, sell Wii buy 360.

Back to top Go down

Best online multiplayer game for Wii Empty Re: Best online multiplayer game for Wii

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-07-23, 17:47

Wii fails.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

North Fantopia Government

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-23, 18:42

This is not a bash forum. This is the Wii section. You guys should know. *waves finger*

I know the game, I just can't remember the name...

Oh yeah! Medal of Honour 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-23, 18:50

aander91 wrote:Wrong, sell Wii buy 360.

I lol'd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-23, 18:53

360 is good, but Nintendo Wi-Fi is free, Xbox live is 5 bucks a month. I can't afford that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-23, 20:34

8 bucks.

And people play it.

Seriously, on that list RB2, but it's SOOO much better on 360.

PS3 even I'm sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by KermitForPrez 2009-07-23, 22:04

IAmN00b wrote:Oh yeah! Medal of Honour 2.
Medal of Honor: HEROES 2.

And that game is just about the closest thing you'll get to the 360. Srsly.
KermitForPrez
KermitForPrez
Legend

Number of posts : 1764
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://piggyforce.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-30, 11:40

motorhead14 wrote:360 is good, but Nintendo Wi-Fi is free, Xbox live is 5 bucks a month. I can't afford that

But Xbox Live is instantly better. Friend codes are confusing as the forum when it uncenters, and PSN might be free but I don't even think it will be worth it until MAG comes out and THEN it still won't match Xbox Live.

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-07-30, 12:06

My sister wants to get a Wii. Eh.

Code:
AANDERHAX: Tell her that Wiis gives you AIDS.

Last edited by KTownEgghead on 2009-07-30, 13:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed)
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-30, 13:04

I lol at AANDERS pathetic bb code attempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-07-30, 13:58

I fixed it Razz
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-31, 14:56

What the fuck are you stupid motorhead

These games are completely different, you can't compare any of them to each other ('cept WT and RB2.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-01, 05:37

aander91 wrote:8 bucks.

And people play it.

Seriously, on that list RB2, but it's SOOO much better on 360.

PS3 even I'm sure.

If by that you mean "360 is superior to both", there are only two things RB2-360 has over RB2-PS3 right now:

Rock Band Network
More players online (But is that a good thing? Probably be more Medium noobs Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-08-01, 10:07

And I can't use either of those D:

I tried hard to comprehend the first post but I cannot.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-01, 13:02

guys stop bashing on this thread, this is the wii thread. Talk about the wii here not the 360 being better than the wii. Seriously it's becoming a disturbance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-01, 15:46

motorhead14 wrote:guys stop bashing on this thread, this is the wii thread. Talk about the wii here not the 360 being better than the wii. Seriously it's becoming a disturbance

Woah what? This isn't the Wii thread. If you make to make a Wii Thread then make a thread and call it the Wii thread other because than that this is not the Wii thread. [/0]

This thread was simply asking what was the best Online game for Wii. Considering that Wii's internets are a complete failure at online gaming, I suggested you invest in an Xbox and get hundred of great online games.

If this is your definition of a "bashing" and "disturbance" in a thread, then I would just like to point out that this thread was destinied to fail from the start because you listed WT in the Poll, YOU are the OP, and it's about Wii.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-01, 16:01

motorhead14 wrote:guys stop bashing on this thread, this is the wii thread. Talk about the wii here not the 360 being better than the wii. Seriously it's becoming a disturbance

0/10 I lawl'd.

aander91 wrote:I suggested you invest in an Xbox and get hundreds of great online games

The lack of even a mention for the PS3 saddens me. PSN has great online games too, and is cheaper in the long run. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-01, 16:11

The lack of even a mention for the PS3 saddens me. PSN has great online games too, and is cheaper in the long run.

Oh don't take me for a PS hater. I really have no problems with the PS3, however, there's more games that Xbox has over the PS3 then vise versa imo.

They lost FF's exclusivity, and now the 360 is getting some sort of MGS soon. The Xbox also has way more to offer in terms of DLC. Not like Rock Band or maps, but full games.

Back to top Go down

Post by KermitForPrez 2009-08-01, 16:28

You're all just too afraid to submit to the awesome power of the Game Wave Family Entertainment System.
KermitForPrez
KermitForPrez
Legend

Number of posts : 1764
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://piggyforce.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down