Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I said I wouldn't be posting in here again

3 posters

Go down

I know I said I wouldn't be posting in here again Empty I know I said I wouldn't be posting in here again

Post by NYRangers360 2009-08-12, 23:24

But I already did everything I can to help the situation, and this deserves a rant.

I'm watching a new gundam series, and I'm on episode 18 of 25, and I was just looking for the opening music on youtube cause it's really cool. I found it and clicked on the video, and since my screen's so big, I can see the first 3 comments or so. The first one says:

"SPOILER COMMENT!!!

i cant believe (my favorite character) died."

with exactly that much space in between. HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO AVOID THAT. It completely ruined my night and the series and I'm so angry. I want to find the guy and kill him.
I feel like there's nothing else I can do to fix it other than send the guy who has the video a message telling him to take the comment off so it doesn't happen to anyone else, which I did. So now I'm just sitting here with 7 episodes left, knowing my favorite character's gonna die sometime. AWESOME.
People like that deserve to have their accounts deleted and computers blown up. What gain did leaving that comment have anyway? None? He definitely could have survived without posting that.
NYRangers360
NYRangers360
Rock Star

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-09-10

North Fantopia Government

http://www.fictionpress.com/u/602774/NYRangers360

Back to top Go down

I know I said I wouldn't be posting in here again Empty Re: I know I said I wouldn't be posting in here again

Post by Guest 2009-08-12, 23:56

lol

Back to top Go down

I know I said I wouldn't be posting in here again Empty Re: I know I said I wouldn't be posting in here again

Post by Guest 2009-08-13, 00:22

I hate when people do that. D:

Back to top Go down

Post by KermitForPrez 2009-08-13, 02:05

KermitForPrez
KermitForPrez
Legend

Number of posts : 1764

http://piggyforce.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-13, 09:37

I was going to leave this thread and move on...

But then I saw Gundam. 00 by any chance?

In which case, I think I know which character you're on about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-13, 11:08

Gundam......lol

Back to top Go down

Post by NYRangers360 2009-08-13, 13:04

BSRaven wrote:I was going to leave this thread and move on...

YES 00. It's really good and I can't believe HE'S gonna be the one who dies.
Although it wasn't completely ruined, because that other death still caught me off guard
NYRangers360
NYRangers360
Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-08-13, 14:09

death and taxes
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Number of posts : 1225
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-13, 17:33

NYRangers360 wrote:
BSRaven wrote:I was going to leave this thread and move on...

YES 00. It's really good and I can't believe HE'S gonna be the one who dies.
Although it wasn't completely ruined, because that other death still caught me off guard

Three things:

1: 00 has 50 episodes + an upcoming movie.

2: There're only actually TWO permanent deaths in the first season.

3: TRANS-AM!

Back to top Go down

Post by NYRangers360 2009-08-13, 18:00

Well I just finished season 1, and I can't find where to watch season 2 without a torrent. I'm gonna make a video of the first season before moving on :-)

Edit: Don't tell me if I'm wrong, but my guess is the 2 permanent deaths are Saji's sister and Allelujah
NYRangers360
NYRangers360
Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post by KermitForPrez 2009-08-13, 18:09

Spoiler alert:

ALL THE CHARACTERS DIE! THE WORLD IS BLOWN UP, KILLING EVERYONE!
KermitForPrez
KermitForPrez
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-13, 18:54

KermitForPrez wrote:Spoiler alert:

KERMIT

NYRangers360 wrote:

with exactly that much space in between. HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO AVOID THAT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-14, 01:31

i remember there was one with this guy who's name was "Hero" I think. He had this badass rival whose red gundam had this chain gun... DAMN, BADASS I tell you!

In related news, schools coming up. I plan on going to rubios more often, seeing as there's one near school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-14, 07:13

NYRangers360 wrote:Well I just finished season 1, and I can't find where to watch season 2 without a torrent. I'm gonna make a video of the first season before moving on :-)

Edit: Don't tell me if I'm wrong, but my guess is the 2 permanent deaths are Saji's sister and Allelujah

I streamed Season 2 (AniLinkz. Google it.)

Also: AwsumFace You'll just have to wait and see...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by KermitForPrez 2009-08-14, 08:25

bluedude426 wrote:
KermitForPrez wrote:Spoiler alert:

KERMIT

NYRangers360 wrote:

with exactly that much space in between. HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO AVOID THAT.
Chillax, man. I left out the part about the chick being the dude's father and it all actually being a dream of the dude.
KermitForPrez
KermitForPrez
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-14, 11:46

Dr Phil wrote:i remember there was one with this guy who's name was "Hero" I think. He had this badass rival whose red gundam had this chain gun... DAMN, BADASS I tell you!

Gundam Wing.

Heero Yuy in Wing/Wing Zero
Zechs Marquise/Milliardo Peacecraft in the very red Gundam Epyon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-14, 12:17

Ouch I know the feeling man.

Back to top Go down

Post by NYRangers360 2009-08-15, 00:02

Here's that video I was talking about before. Focus on the content more than the video quality, I'll have a better version up later

(This is mostly for raven)

NYRangers360
NYRangers360
Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down