Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting Promo- GET 1 FANSCORE PER POST!

Go down

Posting Promo- GET 1 FANSCORE PER POST! Empty Posting Promo- GET 1 FANSCORE PER POST!

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-06-17, 20:39

By posting in any of the Rhythm Game categories, you get +1 FanScore per post! Hopefully that will motivate you to post there more and get the site a little more active.

Spamming will result in the loss of all of your FanScore, so remember to keep on topic.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

North Fantopia Government

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Posting Promo- GET 1 FANSCORE PER POST! Empty Re: Posting Promo- GET 1 FANSCORE PER POST!

Post by Guest 2009-06-17, 20:41

Fanscore =/= motivation

Back to top Go down

Posting Promo- GET 1 FANSCORE PER POST! Empty Re: Posting Promo- GET 1 FANSCORE PER POST!

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-06-17, 20:42

Why not? Maybe if you would suggest things in the thread that would be worth it, then we could come up with some good motivational prizes for FanScore.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

North Fantopia Government

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-17, 20:46

How about if I get 1000 fancore you have to buy my Swap Magic from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-17, 21:25

How doesn't fan score=motivation? You never would've posted here if you weren't raking in the cash. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down