Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My thoughts.

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My thoughts. - Page 2 Empty Re: My thoughts.

Post by Guest 2009-08-17, 17:40

DJ PAXX wrote:Ok but that's no reason to delete the forum that's just a reason to give someone else control of the forum. Also I know Ecko's basic opinions and stuff, we have talked about it. But he has no power so he can't do anything. Another thing that shows I fully think Ecko can run the forum is that after seeing what you did I was planning on getting in touch with him about making a new forum(yes I know ANOTHER) but run by us with him as main admin so that it would be done well(No Offense) and be the nice place that the forum should be.

Did we like read each others mind or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by NYRangers360 2009-08-17, 21:16

Just putting this out there, so far the way RedEcko is acting seems to me like an enabled pre-teen who thinks he knows everything.
Here are MY thoughts.
Ecko, stop bitching about this forum if all you're really thinking is of starting your own. Go do it and leave us to go about our fun. You really are making the internet too damn serious.
Then you guys can have maturity contests there as much as you want and we won't bother you with our childish "fun"

Edit: I just saw bluedude's post. We should have 2 off topic sections: Funny and Naked
NYRangers360
NYRangers360
Rock Star

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-09-10

North Fantopia Government

http://www.fictionpress.com/u/602774/NYRangers360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-17, 22:21

You know it's funny. I always considered you one of the few I could trust.

If you could READ! You would realize that the "bitching" started before the idea of a new forum. My new forum idea came up today. I believe these posts are older than the idea? The board is being developed. Your whole staff has fallen apart. This forum doesn't have anything to run off of anymore. I thought you were one of the people who had more sense than immediately assuming I'm bitching.

Back to top Go down

Post by NYRangers360 2009-08-17, 23:06

RedEcko wrote:You know it's funny. I always considered you one of the few I could trust.

If you could READ! You would realize that the "bitching" started before the idea of a new forum. My new forum idea came up today. I believe these posts are older than the idea? The board is being developed. Your whole staff has fallen apart. This forum doesn't have anything to run off of anymore. I thought you were one of the people who had more sense than immediately assuming I'm bitching.

I thought that it was a pretty good idea for the first few posts. Then you just started needlessly cursing at and battling it out with Tomato. If you really want to seem mature and show you have it in you to make a structured place, don't go flying off the handle at someone for pretty much nothing. That was completely bitching.
So, I do have more sense than to immediately assume you're bitching. You notice at first I actually put a response that pertained to the subject. Then it became an unnecessary duel accompanied by bitching. Now, if YOU have any sense, you'll realize I'm STILL "one of the people", even though I'm directing this at you. I'm not saying "ECKO I HATE YOU" as much as I'm saying it was completely childish and contradictory to start a topic about a better forum then let it take the turn it did.

In closing, I'm not choosing sides. I'm calling it as I see it. If Ktown or Bluedude or tomato or ANYONE directly contradicts himself and a thread they started, I'll be all over that too. You were just the first one to give me that opportunity, so it probably seems like I super hate you or something
NYRangers360
NYRangers360
Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-17, 23:41

I was arguing with him because I had a legitimate reason. He started it. I posted my opinion on my thread, he came and said I had things wrong. I retaliated and then he just started the taunting and it went from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by NYRangers360 2009-08-18, 00:27

RedEcko wrote: He started it.

Look, I'm not picking on you or attacking you or anything, but you jut exactly proved my point with that one sentence. I don't care who started it, it takes 2 to continue something.
Just... I don't know, just think about things before they spill out of your mouth or fingers or whatever. I was a bit rash with my initial complaint just cause I was sick of BLAH BLAH BLAHing and I accept that I could have done it better, so I'm moving forward. Can't we all?
NYRangers360
NYRangers360
Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-18, 00:34

Just because "he started it" is a small kids term (kind of) it didn't prove any point and was very legitimate. He went on with the taunting (and damn I want some spaghetti) so I just retaliated.

Back to top Go down

Post by NYRangers360 2009-08-18, 00:39

Ok ok I know he was a pain about some things, bu-I just realized we're doing the same thing you and him were before except this is more civilized. I'm ducking out so this doesn't get any worse, no hard feelings
NYRangers360
NYRangers360
Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-18, 01:05

Wow, someone's trying hard to get top spot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-18, 01:27

Done and done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-08-18, 09:50

RedEcko wrote:I was arguing with him because I had a legitimate reason. He started it. I posted my opinion on my thread, he came and said I had things wrong. I retaliated and then he just started the taunting and it went from there.

Really?

RedEcko wrote:Im on Fans with my phone! This is epic comment on my epic win k thx bye.

Electro Tomato wrote:Warning issued. Please do not post useless topics.

~Electro Tomato, Moderator

RedEcko wrote:This isn't a useless topic. This are an amazing phone.

Electro Tomato wrote:
RedEcko wrote:This isn't a useless topic. This are an amazing phone.
Another warning issued. Do not whine about issued warnings. Doing so again will result in a ban.

~Electro Tomato

RedEcko wrote:Yes i text a lot but this phone is really easy to use. BTW Electro i do not fear your fake admin powers.

Electro Tomato wrote:I am the Ultra Admin.

RedEcko wrote:Electro your pissing me off spam your own thread you ass.

Electro Tomato wrote:Butthurt Ecko is butthurt.

Really, it did go downhill with a direct Zmannnn influence, but there was no point to the thread in the first place. You could have made it a disussion for phone internet browsing, but you simply made a useless topic about the omfgzorz fact that you were on your phone.
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Number of posts : 1225
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-08-18, 10:55

If I have something to say that doesn't deserve it's own topic, I just hijack another thread that is boring.

NEW RULE: Necroposting is allowed if you want to change the topic of the old thread.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-18, 11:14

@Tomato: Not really, I could have if changed it if you would have suggested it. You were "an admin" at the time so you could have just as easily suggested it rather than trolled it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-18, 11:37

Can I be mod yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-18, 11:49

bluedude426 wrote:Can I be mod yet?

Tomorrow for sure!

... Nah I don't know how KTown wants it yet. There are still being debates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-08-18, 12:01

i wanna be admin nao k thx bai
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-18, 12:14

Is you trying to piss me off?

I mean. I guess I could see you as an admin if you would take the position seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-08-18, 12:26

Naw, man!

Seeing as there's a 75% chance of this place going down the shitter, it's worth a shot.
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-18, 13:15

Stop fighting faggorts.

I am mod now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-18, 13:24

i thought i was ruining this forum at first. Must not be

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-18, 13:40

Zmannnn wrote:Stop fighting faggorts.

I am mod now.

I would have to run away and never come back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-18, 14:38

Ktown mod me so he will go away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-18, 14:41

Not happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-19, 11:54

A JOKE?!?! It's some serious shit when the staff of this hell hole pull pranks on their members! Aren't mods and admins supposed to set examples for their members? Not make jokes about being banned this place has had some serious shit recently.

I'm sorry you felt this way, and I never intended for this to be the result. It was just a joke. Ktwon and I were in a chat when I thought it would be funny for him to be banned since he was on his last warning. We managed to really get some people and they've just shrugged it off after that. So yeah. Sorry. We were just trying to have some fun. Mods and admins can have fun too, no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-08-19, 11:55

Old thread. I apologize I'd rather have Fans run the way it is now. However I would also like to be UNBANNED.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next