Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fretting And Playing Contest Of February

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Fretting And Playing Contest Of February - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fretting And Playing Contest Of February

Post by Guest 2009-02-25, 20:36

For Drums:
http://www.wembley1967.com/chart/sp/drums/song.php?hash=d2744ca0413c92de3608a17192eab8e1193a6d27

Back to top Go down

The Fretting And Playing Contest Of February - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fretting And Playing Contest Of February

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-02-25, 20:51

amantonas wrote:For Drums:
http://www.wembley1967.com/chart/sp/drums/song.php?hash=d2744ca0413c92de3608a17192eab8e1193a6d27

How did you get just the page to show up? When I link, it takes me to the homepage Sad

And I fail at drums. I'll try once more. That was an old keyboard score.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

North Fantopia Government

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-25, 20:52

Maybe using Wembley would be smarter. Smile

I'm going to do drums with my keyboard, but use the Guitar whammy for bass. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-02-25, 21:03

Wembly reset Sad FUCK. They want us to upgrade or the scores from before 3.10 of FoFix aren't accepted! Bullshit! I don't WANT to upgrade.

Sorry, that was off topic. Just had to vent.

I will play drums tonight.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-25, 21:04

If I beat you with the keyboard and my Guitar whammy.

I own.

You guys suck.

The Fretting And Playing Contest Of February - Page 2 TearsDontFallDrumsKeyboard

Sightread with KEYBOARD (and shitty whammy bar, you try it)

Wow. Yes I made the chart, but it's still a sightread cause I never played it. If I play this again I'll win for sure cause I sucked at the begining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-26, 04:21

bluedude426 wrote:If I beat you with the keyboard and my Guitar whammy.

I own.

You guys suck.

The Fretting And Playing Contest Of February - Page 2 TearsDontFallDrumsKeyboard

Sightread with KEYBOARD (and shitty whammy bar, you try it)

Wow. Yes I made the chart, but it's still a sightread cause I never played it. If I play this again I'll win for sure cause I sucked at the begining.
Yeah, you can feel good, but now wake up at 4:00 and bring your drumset upstairs, and play on fof, which, the hitwindow is NOTHING like RB2. TRY THAT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-26, 07:04

amantonas wrote:
Yeah, you can feel good, but now wake up at 4:00 and bring your drumset upstairs, and play on fof, which, the hitwindow is NOTHING like RB2. TRY THAT!

Easy FC

And seriously do it with the keyboard and a Guitar Hero controller for a bass pedal. Let's see how you do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-26, 07:26

bluedude426 wrote:
amantonas wrote:

Easy FC

And seriously do it with the keyboard and a Guitar Hero controller for a bass pedal. Let's see how you do.
I will when I get home because I am FUCKING worn out from swimming all morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-26, 19:31

Is it possible for my to compete in playing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-26, 20:10

Yes.

(We all lost at guitar)

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-02-26, 20:15

I'm using this link :/ http://www.wembley1967.com/chart/sp/guitar/song.php?hash=d2744ca0413c92de3608a17192eab8e1193a6d27

So you all lost to meh Very Happy Guitar wise. Drum wise I epic failed.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-26, 20:35

I don't play guitar much so meh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-27, 23:48

bluedude426 wrote:

The Deepest Grey - The sync was BAD. It was hard for me to judge. Fix the sync and it would be MUCH better. Apart from that, the Chorus is tremelo picking. Bridge A and B was fretted completely wrong. The Solo was also fretted badly.

Sync - 10/30
Note Placement - 15/30
Song Choice - 25/30

Total - 50/90
You little shit Now i'm not making lyrics for Bullet Hero

Jk!

I knew it had sync problems after i played it for the forth time.
The chorus can be tremolo picking or held notes i choose held notes because it was kinda difficult to hear.
Yeah the solo was bad and i have a bad ear for telling what a high note is and low note is.
The bridge was weird too, I think it was because I shifted all the notes wrong.

You know I'm kidding right. I will make lyrics still. Don't Worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-02-28, 00:09

Three things.

1. You entered the chart, expect criticism.

2. You should use what I told you to make the chart better (because I love this song and I don't feel like fretting it Smile)

3. I NEED LYRICS FOR BULLET HERO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2