Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rules and Regulations of this site and the Xat

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Rules and Regulations of this site and the Xat - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rules and Regulations of this site and the Xat

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-06-23, 10:57

I was about to post something like this, but aander has done it for me. Grats.
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Number of posts : 1225
Registration date : 2009-03-23

North Fantopia Government

Back to top Go down

The Rules and Regulations of this site and the Xat - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rules and Regulations of this site and the Xat

Post by Guest 2009-06-23, 10:59

How about we make a no Blue Murder avatars rule?

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-06-23, 11:03

How bout we make a parkour is lame rule?
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-06-23, 11:20

MY PEACE:

The XAT is not the forum. I didn't create it, but I endorse it. XAT raids were back when we were a whole, active and fun community. It's like baseball to the US. Sure, it isn't totally right. But it isn't involving the forum directly, so I don't think there is a problem. Sure, people will spam. It's inevitable. But as long as it stays there and doesn't flood over to here (Ahem), I'm fine with it. I don't have any control over the activities there.

Racism is one of the major problems, I agree. ZPJ has controlled himself quite well lately (Thank you, sir.) so I don't see any need to reprimand him. Yes, he was in a mod position and his comments directed to Eddy (His name is Chris, BTW) were in poor taste. But he apologized and I do believe we've moved past this.

Vedi is stuck in the early phases of Fans, with the random mods. I agree, I didn't take any time to consider who I wanted. Why is that a logical point to bring up? That was the past. We've learned from our mistakes and we can only grow stronger as a forum. We've had two cases where the forum almost destroyed itself, and we worked it out. I've seen worse than this, and I don't want it to happen again.

The FOF-FF and us being the "refuge" is never what I intended this forum to be, but it became that not by our doing. Did we ask those banned and rejected from the site to come here? No. It happens, and God forbid we should look like shit to them. I know they are a bigger forum with some notable members, but really, I don't fucking give a rats ass about what they have to say about the forum. I'm working to make it a better forum and they are the last place that I care to get feedback from. I made this forum to get away from that place, hence the hate that comes our way. It's my fault for that, so blame me. Honestly, that's some of the major reasons why we don't get along with them (Forum wise). I made a forum because I didn't like how they were running themselves at that time, so they got a little butthurt. Oh well.

The swearing is fine. Welcome to the Internet. We all do it, and it isn't horrible. Well, what Blue did was bad with the Ecko threads, and he got banned. What's in the past is in the past, and I hate to have those things brought up again. What can I do about it now? Ban users for what they did weeks/months ago? It isn't right, and I don't have the time in my life right now to worry about those things.

All in all, we're getting better. We have active members that (Mostly) get along, and sure, we've had our rough times. But we're trying, God damn it. And should this forum go down because of this, I'm going down with it.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571
Registration date : 2008-08-04

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-23, 11:25

^^^^^^

READ NAO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-06-23, 11:26

Bravo. Movie worthy lines up there^^^^^
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-06-23, 11:27

Damn, ninja'd AND put on a differnt paage
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-06-23, 11:27

Electro, you're the first post on a new page.

(Fail.)
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpj 2009-06-23, 11:28

All of what KTown said.
Zpj
Zpj
Noob Fretter

Number of posts : 3339
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.ravenriley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-06-23, 11:37

I had a dream that I met Paramore last night and they were letting us hear some more of their new songs. I danced with Hayley Very Happy And Josh's guitar look a lot like mine. We played ours for a while, and then I woke up. What the greatest dream EVER.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-23, 11:50

KTownEgghead wrote:I had a dream that I met Paramore last night and they were letting us hear some more of their new songs. I danced with Hayley Very Happy And Josh's guitar look a lot like mine. We played ours for a while, and then I woke up. What the greatest dream EVER.

KTown...... I think this is the wrong thread for your post....

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-06-23, 11:55

Really KTown. Fuck I'm tired. Sorry about that. Disregard that post.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-06-23, 21:29

BUMP.

Any last say in this before I lock this here thread?
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-23, 21:38

IN B4 TEH LOCK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-23, 22:01

KTownEgghead wrote:I had a dream that I met Paramore last night and they were letting us hear some more of their new songs. I danced with Hayley Very Happy And Josh's guitar look a lot like mine. We played ours for a while, and then I woke up. What the greatest dream EVER.
I had a dream that I murdered them all in their sleep and I sent Hayleys body to KTown, and then I woke up. What the greatest dream EVER. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-06-23, 22:10

Dr Phil wrote:
I had a dream that I murdered them all in their sleep and I sent Hayleys body to KTown, and then I woke up. What the greatest dream EVER. Razz

I'm going to have that dream tonight now. THAAANKS. Razz

One more time. Any last words on the subject?
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-06-23, 23:28

Dr Phil wrote:

Dr. Phil wins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpj 2009-06-23, 23:33

Nope. No more last words. Locked and Moved. If you want this reopened, send a PM to a mod/admin.
Zpj
Zpj
Noob Fretter

Number of posts : 3339
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.ravenriley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2