Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lysdestic is a Fucking Asshole

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lysdestic is a Fucking Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: Lysdestic is a Fucking Asshole

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-07-02, 11:09

swearing

fuck

hurr

i is mature hurrr
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Number of posts : 1225
Registration date : 2009-03-23

North Fantopia Government

Back to top Go down

Lysdestic is a Fucking Asshole - Page 2 Empty Re: Lysdestic is a Fucking Asshole

Post by Guest 2009-07-02, 11:30

KTown or someone lock this thread. I dropped my arguement because i knew that i have been beaten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-02, 11:33

KermitForPrez wrote:Lysdestic is a Fucking Asshole - Page 2 Cliche-Double_post

I laughed pretty hard there.

Back to top Go down

Post by scooter1974 2009-07-02, 11:47

I do apologize for my little rant but these topics are getting a little out of hand.
scooter1974
scooter1974
Metalhead

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-02, 12:18

I do lol at these threads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-02, 13:56

There are a lot of dickheads at FoF_FF but there are good guys too.
My advice, know who your friends are and ignore the cockfags. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-07-02, 13:59

Cockfags - motorhead, shizzy, jfosheezy, electro tomato, ect.
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-02, 14:29

I use my brain constantly, but fuck man, bashing members is not cool. If you look at rules on both forums (FoF-FF and here) we both have a no troll rule. But yet it doesnt seem to ever be put into effect.

Back to top Go down

Post by quakegod667 2009-07-02, 14:50

KTown knows he's guilty of trolling as well (see April 1st) so if it were, he would be banned as well. For their own safety, they just forget the rule.

Razz
quakegod667
quakegod667
Legend

Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-02, 15:20

mitch951 wrote:
Also, everyone's suddenly started trolling Amak cause of me

wooooooooo

Nah, not so much. You are just a plain troll.

Amak11 wrote:
You tend to think everyone started trolling me because of you. In fact your wrong. The first 2 people that have trolled me were vedicardi and lysdestic. Vedicardi just makes fun of my frettings, that so much i don't care about (because i know i suck). Lysdestic does it to insult my intelligence level and because i defended Acedia and his project.

I beg to differ on the idea of me trolling you; I told you your fretting of 21st Century Breakdown wasn't up to par and I criticised Acedia's project, but I certainly never pulled out the kind of "hurrr, you suck lololol" comments that you can find from Vedicardi in the competition threads.

This was never about any percieved levels of intelligence, but rather, giving me side of the story, since you deemed it appropriate to call me out.

Amak11 wrote:@lysdestic, we got to bury the hatchet(so to speak). It was yesterday that this was posted. When i was a tad bit angry. I don't hold grudges long and you and i both know i can't beat you in an arguement.

There is no hatchet to speak of. Grudges on the Internet are just plain stupid.

Dr Phil wrote:
It's funny because he's smarter then you. Razz

The deabate of who is smarter than whom is completely irrelevant here. Stop that.

DesertDiamond wrote:There are a lot of dickheads at FoF_FF but there are good guys too.

There are dickheads anywhere you go, and to be quite frank, this perceived forum war of how Fans is so much more "pwns0rrs" is exactly why I avoided this place for so long. Do everyone a favour and don't encourage that idiocy.

DKDarc wrote:I use my brain constantly, but fuck man, bashing members is not cool. If you look at rules on both forums (FoF-FF and here) we both have a no troll rule. But yet it doesnt seem to ever be put into effect.

To summarise all of this shit; I don't think it was "trolling" that Amak11 did. He had every right to call me an asshole; just as I had every right to make it known as to why he was doing so. Free speech, and all of that. Call it trolling if you like, or hell, even call it whining because someone called someone else a name -- but you're wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-02, 15:41

Lysdestic wrote:
mitch951 wrote:
Also, everyone's suddenly started trolling Amak cause of me

wooooooooo

Nah, not so much. You are just a plain troll.

Amak11 wrote:
You tend to think everyone started trolling me because of you. In fact your wrong. The first 2 people that have trolled me were vedicardi and lysdestic. Vedicardi just makes fun of my frettings, that so much i don't care about (because i know i suck). Lysdestic does it to insult my intelligence level and because i defended Acedia and his project.

I beg to differ on the idea of me trolling you; I told you your fretting of 21st Century Breakdown wasn't up to par and I criticised Acedia's project, but I certainly never pulled out the kind of "hurrr, you suck lololol" comments that you can find from Vedicardi in the competition threads.

This was never about any percieved levels of intelligence, but rather, giving me side of the story, since you deemed it appropriate to call me out.

Amak11 wrote:@lysdestic, we got to bury the hatchet(so to speak). It was yesterday that this was posted. When i was a tad bit angry. I don't hold grudges long and you and i both know i can't beat you in an arguement.

There is no hatchet to speak of. Grudges on the Internet are just plain stupid.

Dr Phil wrote:
It's funny because he's smarter then you. Razz

The deabate of who is smarter than whom is completely irrelevant here. Stop that.

DesertDiamond wrote:There are a lot of dickheads at FoF_FF but there are good guys too.

There are dickheads anywhere you go, and to be quite frank, this perceived forum war of how Fans is so much more "pwns0rrs" is exactly why I avoided this place for so long. Do everyone a favour and don't encourage that idiocy.

DKDarc wrote:I use my brain constantly, but fuck man, bashing members is not cool. If you look at rules on both forums (FoF-FF and here) we both have a no troll rule. But yet it doesnt seem to ever be put into effect.

To summarise all of this shit; I don't think it was "trolling" that Amak11 did. He had every right to call me an asshole; just as I had every right to make it known as to why he was doing so. Free speech, and all of that. Call it trolling if you like, or hell, even call it whining because someone called someone else a name -- but you're wrong.
To summarize, Lysdestic is an asshole. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by quakegod667 2009-07-02, 15:44

Ok, this has gone on long enough. Lysdestic is not an asshole. Amak is not an asshole. Why not settle this in the XAT? Just keep it out of the actual forum.
quakegod667
quakegod667
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-02, 15:50

quakegod667 wrote:Ok, this has gone on long enough. Lysdestic is not an asshole. Amak is not an asshole. Why not settle this in the XAT? Just keep it out of the actual forum.
I think you're wrong bud.
Let's just say everyone is an asshole but some to a lesser extent. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by quakegod667 2009-07-02, 15:52

I just wanna halp Sad
quakegod667
quakegod667
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-02, 16:11

DesertDiamond wrote:
quakegod667 wrote:Ok, this has gone on long enough. Lysdestic is not an asshole. Amak is not an asshole. Why not settle this in the XAT? Just keep it out of the actual forum.
I think you're wrong bud.
Let's just say everyone is an asshole but some to a lesser extent. Razz

I agree with this sentiment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-02, 16:21

That's very cool, what the hell is in Oregon? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by KermitForPrez 2009-07-02, 16:43

Trees, mountains, typical Earth stuff.
KermitForPrez
KermitForPrez
Legend

Number of posts : 1764
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://piggyforce.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-02, 16:44

KermitForPrez wrote:Trees, mountains, typical Earth stuff.

Also, people that aren't redneck assholes. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-02, 16:50

Wait, are you getting Amak mixed up with Motorhead?

You win sir.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electro Tomato 2009-07-02, 20:06

Lysdestic wrote:
KermitForPrez wrote:Trees, mountains, typical Earth stuff.

Also, people that aren't redneck assholes. Smile

Come to New Mexico! We got dirt!
Electro Tomato
Electro Tomato
Recognized Fretter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-02, 20:42

scooter1974 wrote:WHO FUCKING CARES! Seriously this forum has turned into a supreme internet bitch fest over the last few days, boohoo someone called me a name, waa waa someone made fun of me. If somebody has a problem with someone else how about you PM that person instead of making your pathetic arguments public, because nobody cares. This forum is quickly becoming a haven for incessant whiners and complainers who have apparent problems controlling their verbal diarrhea. STFU!
y'all nigga's posting in a troll thread

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-07-05, 17:25

1. LYS Very Happy
2. I LOVE YOU LYS!
3. Welcome to the Internet, we have trolls.
4. I agree with Quake. I am a fucking huge troll. See April Fools Prank and counter trolling spam with Aander.
5. If you don't like someone, then that's your problem. Don't bring it to the forum. We really don't care.
6. My mom just broke a dish ololololololololol
7. I LOVE YOU LYS!
8. I lol'd at BSR's statement.
9. We are all d-bags
10. That rule will be enforced when I get around to it, which won't be soon.
11. Welcome Lys Very Happy
12. I like how people complain about people when they don't even come on this forum to defend themselves. It's like saying something to someones face with a SWAT team guarding you.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-07-06, 00:47

Well, that settles that.

I believe you Internet-trendy folk would now say something to the effect of "/thread" no?

Back to top Go down

Post by KTownEgghead 2009-07-06, 00:53

Agreed. Locking this down.
KTownEgghead
KTownEgghead
Administrator

Number of posts : 5571

https://fansonfire1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2